Update

Wow.

It's been.. almost a year. So much happened in such a short time. I'm sorry for not making more chapters after season 4 was released. Honestly, there was so much going on at the time, it just escaped my mind. 

My last author's note was during a time where I was not doing so well. Chapters were frequently written at 2, 3, even 4 am. I was doing online classes, and I was stressed, and I needed to press reset on my brain for a while. When I think of that time, I see how far I've come, and I know you all can't see that, but I've come really, really far. And I'm proud of that.

So, with the release of season five, this story is back. Thank you all for your support throughout this story, it means more than you can ever know. I also want to announce that I will be taking requests now. The shows I'm currently watching are 9-1-1, The Rookie, The Resident, and New Amsterdam. I can also do some stuff with canceled/no new season shows, such as Prodigal Son and 9-1-1 Lone Star. I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff, but if you're not sure if I watch something, send me a message.

If you do send a request, please don't make it smut or something. I live for whump, that's what I'm good at, and I can definitely do simple dramas and pairings, but I'm asexual and a (romantic) virgin, so I have little experience with romance. I will try, of course! But no sexual things, I don't do omegaverse stuff (no offense), or any other non-human AUs. I can do kid fics, I can do hurt/comfort, I can do fics where they all become alcoholics and/or drug addicts, but I draw the line at non-human stuff. Just not for me. 

Again, thank you all for your support, and as soon as I publish this, I'm writing the next (actual) chapter. It's based off s5 e3, so.. ouch. If you haven't seen s5 yet, don't read it - that's such a heavy spoiler haha.

- Your lovely author (who has horrible ADHD and took an hour to write this) :)