Preparation for MF

Hi.  By the way, the 'MF' in the title stands for Music Festival.

Katie's POV

Tomorrow will be our Music Festival and the whole class time for yesterday was given for preparation and composing and today will be given for our practice on how we will present our song this afternoon for the teachers to choose of who will really present tomorrow. I am very nervous about it because of all the what ifs that are present in my mind.

 "So now, all we need to do is to continue our song cause we aren't even close to finishing it. Right?" I ask him.

"Oh yeah yeah." He said

We continue making our song. It's difficult than I ever imagined. All he did was whine of how long it will take and  that makes my blood boil. I can't think straight because of him whining like a baby.

*     *     *     *     *

"Yesss! We are finish!" I shouted.

Bell rings.

Shit. The bell rings and it is lunch time already and we need to finalize the tone for our song.

"Oh it's lunch break already and we can just continue that one in the afternoon."He said effortlessly.

I smacked his head.

"Are you crazy?! The presentation is going to happen this afternoon already and you just suggested that we will finalize the song this afternoon?! You are really crazy!" I shouted at him. I just want to hit him.

"come on dude let's go. She can manage." One of his friends said,

" 'course not." I defended myself

"Just do it man. Or maybe you just want to hangout with our handsome boy. Right?" One of his friends named John said with that stupid smirk of his.

"It would be very delightful if I will never see him again as in forever but we need to do this for the sake of my grade and maybe his grade. If he dont want to fail then he better cooperate."

I know I should not  release that kind of statement about him to his friends especially if he is there because it can surely hurt him but I think he dont have any feelings to get hurt, 

"Oh you cant even survive a day without me baby" He teased but he got that dark shade in his features again.  I know I hit a nerve.

"In your dreams." I said.

"Well then I guess you need to go home first guys and please tell my mother that maybe I cant come home for lunch because you know." He said while pointing at me.

"What?" I ask.

He did not answer but rather help me finish with this task of ours.

It feels weird that I did not hear him whine or talk. He acts like I'm not there. He only talk to me when it comes to our task and nothing more. He don't even tease me anymore. We recorded our song and then we give it to the sound group so that they can figure the chords for the song presentation later. I wonder how they can do it in a short period of time.

We already finalize our song after 30 minutes and now we need to do the blocking thingy.

"Okay. I was planning that when we the music begins, we need to show ourselves on each part of the stage. And then you will go to the middle of the stage and wait for me there. And then, when my parts will come, I will aprroach you and when the chorus comes We should be together already at the middle of the stage now let's try it." I said.