Chapter One

Chapter One

I had my hands in my pockets as I walked down the busy streets of NYC, bored out of my mind. I looked around, no one really paying me any mind, and for that I was thankful. The smell of gas filled my nose, making me scrunch my face hoping to get rid of the horrid smell. I was surrounded by fast moving people, the sounds of cars honking and city life, a far cry from the usual cities and towns in other places in the US.

On days like today, I would normally go somewhere with Harry, or Management would tell me to go shopping with Eleanor, the fake girlfriend they had set me up with to hide the fact that I wasn't completely straight. El was nice though, amazing girl, really. But Eleanor wasn't here yet, and Harry was somewhere with Taylor Swift like he usually is these days. Coming back to our hotel only for more cloths then right back out with Taylor. I hadn't really seen him much, but I'm hoping this fling with Taylor would soon end. With ourMadison Square Garden concert nearing closer and closer, the pressure was on.

I got dragged out of my thoughts as my iPhone started vibrating in my pocket. Sliding it out of my pocket, I answered. 

" 'Ello?" I spoke into the phone, only slightly distracted.

"Louis? Come down to the stadium you and the boys have rehearsals today, it was decided last minute" Pauls' voice informed me from the other line.

"Yeah, sure Paulie" I replied.

"Oh, and can you call Harry and tell him?" I'm sure he's more likely to answer his phone for you since he ignored my call."

I murmured a 'sure' before we both hung up and I dialed Harrys number as I made my way to the stadium.

It rung a few times before a feminine, nasally, American accent drifted through the speaker.

"Taylor speaking" the voice sounded, already getting on my nerves

I internally groaned, however happy I was for Harry, I absolutely hated Taylor.

"Yeah, hi Taylor, it's Louis. Uhm, it Harry around?" I asked, annoyed that she had answered and not him.

"Yeah, why?" she spoke, sounding just as annoyed this time.

"Well I kind of need to speak to him, being the reason that I called, not to talk to you all day" I sassed back, rolling my eyes, knowing she can't see me.

she let out a grunt, then I faintly heard her calling to Harry. After a few short seconds, I heard a shout back which I couldn't make out.

"Can  he call you back? he's quite busy at the moment." her voice said through the line.

that's strange, I thought. He always had the time to talk to me, or the other boys weather he was busy or not.

"Well, no, he can't. It's important." I responded, already coming to the side gated of MSG.

She yelled back to him my message before I heard noises and shuffling on the other end and a deep voice was present through the speakers

"What, Lou?" a very impatient Harry huffed.

I flinched when I heard his words, sinking in, as I walked into the building, heading toward the doors to the stadium.

"Jeez, what crawled up your ass and died?" I joked.

He sighed before continuing, "Just tell me what you want Louis" possibly  even more annoyed now.

"Okay, Okay. We are all needed at MSG for rehearsals" I said, getting he wasn't in the mood.

It was a moment before he replied, "When?"

"Like, now, I just walked in a few minutes ago" I replied walking down the isle onto the stage, knowing there was a way around but to lazy to walk straight into the dressing rooms and backstage area.

"Bloody hell, really?" he grumbled, sounding very pissed off.

"yeah" was my simple reply.

"Whatever, Kay, I'll be there in a few" He puffed before the line went dead, I found it quite odd since we always said our 'Love you's and "goodbye's. Brushing it off, I walked backstage where the rest of the boys were already waiting.

******

I know it's short but the next chapters will be WAYYY longer! promise!

Let me know what you think(: