ANGRY BIRD

"Hey....Wake up.." Beomgyu said softly as he shakes soobin's shoulder but there's still no response from the older.
Beomgyu hugs softly , crossing his arms , he almost gives up on waking up the older but his grandma forced him because it's already 10 am and Soobin still in deep of sleep.
"Hey!! Wake up!!" Beomgyu yells but the older gives no response.
Beomgyu sulks , then he taps onto the older's chest softly. "hyung....wake up.." Beomgyu whispers softly into the older's ears , hoping Soobin will wake up.

suddenly soobin wakes up, smiling after hearing what the younger called him earlier, acting like he just wakes up , rubbing his eyes softly. "mhmmm today is a good day" soobin says softly as he chuckles softly but beomgyu seems like hes not enjoying it.

beomgyu scoffs as he pinched onto the older's nipples angrily, made soobin whined. "AH- yOU-" soobin almost swore to the younger but he holds it in while rubbing the spots where he got pinched softly while pouting ,glaring at the younger but the younger seems pretty moody.

soobin realized it then he laughs softly , pulling the younger closer to him, placing him to be on soobin's lap. "im jokinggg dont be mad, baby" soobin whispers into the younger's ears softly. 

beomgyu gets flustered by his sudden actions "stop it! grandma is calling for us " beomgyu said softly as hes pouting. "righhhhtt thats why you have to wake me earlier" soobin scoffs softly as he kissed onto the younger's cheeks softly 

"I ALREADY DID!!!" beomgyu suddenly yells as he quickly looks up to the older angrily. soobin laughs again as he sees the younger acted up. "im sorry! jeez!! why are you so moody!" soobin giggles softly , picking up the younger. 

"what are you doing.." beomgyu asked 

"what do you think hm?" soobin asked theyounger back

beomgyu couldnt answer the older because he had no ideas

"shower with me dumbass" soobin replied with a smirk plastered on his lips

beomgyu widened his eyes as he quickly looks up to the older , suddenly jumps off from soobin's arms then rushes out from the room.

at first soobin was confused while watching the younger's reactions then he laughs , crossing his arms. "just wait" soobin said as he takes a towel and brings it with him and walks straight into the bathroom.

beomgyu runs into the kitchen with his face turning red , his heart beating so fast as hes breathing heavily. his grandma whos now reading newspaper saw her grandson's weird behaviour. "why are you running like that bear?" grandma asked.

"h-huh?? n-no.. soobin was just..trying to kick me out from this house.." beomgyu replies spontaneously.

"thats weird..then why are your face is so red...?" his grandma asked him again. beomgyu couldnt reply because of no answers for him, suddenly someone approached him from behind, warm hands placed onto beomgyu's shoulders , a big shadow comes from behind, the scents smells like shampoo 

"he saw me naked" soobin's voice suddenly came from behind beomgyu. beomgyu's face turns red again , he couldnt look at the older so he quickly walks towards his grandma and sits next to her. his grandma laughs softly , "sure no wonder why his face is so red" grandma replied while laughing "grandma!!" beomgyu whined while glaring at his grandma. 

soobin chuckled softly as he sits infront of beomgyu , staring at the younger from head to toe then smirks , of course the younger noticed it but he pretends to be busy doing something else. as soon as they starts eating , soobin suddenly breaks the silence.

"um grandma we will go back on this evening if you dont mind.." soobin pouts , trying to make grandma feels sympathies for him. "awe its okay.next time please bring the other 3 toddlers to come here.." beomgyu's grandma replied 

beomgyu looks at the older confusedly , why is he rushing to go back home?does he not like it here? 

soobin noticed but instead of saying words he winks at the younger then he smirks playfully.

beomgyu looks at him disgustedly , little did they didnt know grandma noticed their weird behaviour but she decides to ignore it and continue on eating.

-time skipped-

right after they ate breakfast beomgyu went into his room, reading one of his favourite book meanwhile soobin?? i dont know. maybe somewhere in this house

"so soobin , you will bring beomgyu with you too right?" grandma asked 

"oh yes of course! i cant just leave him like that plus our exam is getting near so yeah" soobin replies

grandma nodded as she slowly sips her cup of tea , "do you still likes my grandson soobin?"

soobin seems a bit speechless , words couldnt escape from his mouth, he didnt know what to say.

beomgyu sighs as he puts his book to the side as he gets up from his chair. "where the heck this dude go?"