WAY BACK HOME

"BYE GRANDMAAAA!!" soobin yells as he smiles widely waving his hands to grandma.

"what if i miss you..." beomgyu pouts as he hugs his grandma tightly , almost sheds a tear but hold them in because he didnt want to worry his grandma.

grandma of course feels so sad , its not even a week yet since he came here but its such a fortunate to be here even though its not for forever but at least he could be with his grandma after months for not being able to meet her.

"its okay..youre going to be alright..dont forget to eat to eat and study well okay? no matter what decisions youve made , i will always support you okay?" his grandma said softly as she smiles ,hugging beomgyu tightly

beomgyu slowly lets go of his grandma and smiles , pecks onto her cheeks softly as he picks up his bag and walks towards soobin's car.

"soobin!! dont forget what i said earlier!!" grandma yells to soobin as she waves her hands to soobin while smiling

soobin laughs softly as he nods quickly "OKAY I WILL MISS YOU PLEASE TAKE CARE!!" soobin yells back, beomgyu in the car looking at soobin confusedly

soobin gets inside the car while smiling , chuckling as he shakes his head a bit , still finds it funny what beomgyu's grandma told him earlier. beomgyu looks at soobin as he raises his eyebrows ,confused.

soobin starts do drives , still didnt noticed the younger is still confused.

"oit what did my grandma told you earlier?" beomgyu asked as he still looks at soobin.
Soobin take a quick glance at Beomgyu then he continues focusing at the street. Not answering the younger and leaving him being confused.
Beomgyu crosses his arms as he sulks slightly , looking out through the window and watches the view.

Soobin slightly smiles as a smirk plastered on his lips.