pt.6

______________________

Author's POV
______________________

After that day Tahir come to the hospital to be specific he come to see Y/n. They became good friends but Tahir wanted to be more than just friend he wanted Y/n to love him.
His love for her was beyond the limits now. He fall in  love  like  Romeo who wanted his Juliet.
But like they faced problems. Tahir and Y/n will have to face numerous of problems. Whose countdown starts now.

On the other hand Y/n was confused about her fellings. When she see Tahir she became numb , everything became dull except him, her heart skip a thousand beats when Tahir call her name. Her heart start to beat as fast as a bullet train when there hand touch accidentally. Y/n always zone out while talking to her family &  friends, she started to dream about him and see him everywhere when he wasn't even there. But she was scared of her family's reaction, especially her dad.
She knew her brother's marriage was arrangelove marriage.
She wanted that too....... arrangelove marriage with her love. But she was confused about her fellings, she didn't want to get hurt or to hurt.

______________________________________

Morning
7:50am
In Y/n's cabin
______________________________________

Y/n , Ashmeet and Aaddya were sitting inside Y/n's cabin. There work was done cuz they came early and Aaddya was there to pay a visit. They were talking when Ashmeet decided to blast the TAHIR news to Aaddya.

Ashmeet - y/n what happened to ur lover boy?? He didn't come today*teasing tone*

Y/n- ya Ashie setup-

Aaddya- her WHAT??

Ashmeet- well didn't she tell u. She got a lover boy who come to see her regularly in hospital making different excuses.*smirk*

Aaddya- well how??when??where?? Like when did this happened?? No one told me??

Y/n- you were busy in ur blind date and its just been 2 weeks so-

Aaddya- TWO WEEKS. OH MY HOLLY HOBI WATER !! Like- in the name of Namjesus who is that boy??

Y/n- well  his name is Tahir , and he us just two year elder than me-

Ashmeet- age don't matter....now spill the tea(Tae)

Y/n- ya so he got in a minor accident and came here......*read pt.5 to know what happened* and thats it.

Aaddya- so u love him??

Y/n- well may be yes and may be no??

Anshmeet- aish u are confused !! Did u have any love symptoms ??

Aaddya- love- what??

Y/n- aish ur single ass won't know.

Aaddya- my single ass is more better than ur confused ass duh!!

Ashmeet- ahh stop fighting and u dumbo tell me!!

Y/n- well I did have all of them!! And he asked me to come to the park to talk. *blush*

Aaddya/Ashmeet- ohhhhhh see some one is blushing*playful smirk*

Y/n was about to say something when-

*ping*

She got TWO messages-

*first message*

Mom- come home Quickly Y/n ur grandma got a heart attack. w-we have to go to Hyderabad this Instantly.

*second message*

Tahir ji- I am sorry Y/n I can't come today. I have to go out of India for an urgent work. I am really sorry and- I don't know if we will meet again or not........
Good bye for now.
Hope to see you soon.

TBC~~~~~

A/n- I know many of u have many questions why I did this- but u will know in future and yup I am alive. I was just stuck in school work. I will be less online from now cuz I have a tons of work and projects to complete.

Plz understand💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜purple u.

Byy.