pt.12

☣___________________☣

Author's POV 🎬
☣___________________☣

The kapoor and mehera family were happy about the marriage thing. Tahir is floating in space (a/n- he is not in cloud nine he is more happy ) out of happiness. He never thought that he is gonna have a arrange marriage with the girl he love. On the other hand Y/n was blushing all the time only thinking about there engagement,her dad and brother already planned the venue for their engagement. Her mom, sister and bhabi already have decided her dress.

They planned the venue to be red and white in theme , the dress code to be red and black. The only wait is to call there relatives and friends.

Y/n was being scary cat , by only thinking how to tell Aaddya , Ashmeet and vijaya about all the things, her hands were sweaty and she was feeling like she is in deep in Antarctic but its full of larva.

Finally she find the courage to call three of them. She made a video call to Vijaya and Aaddya cause its Sunday Vijaya and Ashmeet will be together at the house.

*video call to my friend/jiju😀(Vijaya) and Aaddya baby🧚🏻*

They picked up and

Vijaya- Y/N YOU LITTLE PRIK HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME THIS LATE, AFTER 1 DUCKLING🦆 WEEK I TOLD YOU TO UPDATE ME ABOUT EVERYTHING HAPPENING THERE !!

Aaddya- Y/N MEHERA U KUTTI HOW CAN YOU DO THIS, U DIDN'T CALL ME FOR 1 WEEK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED !! I WILL CASE ON YOU JUST WAIT!!

Ashmeet- U-U- JUST COME DOWN AND OPEN THE DOOR U FINE SHIT!!

they screamed at same time A!n!d-

*call ended*

Y/n's POV
______________

Well- WHAT?? they are here O.M.G mom , dad, and mom&dad(Tahir's parent) are not here.Dadi is went to mandir with javin, Ankita, Lia , jatin Bhai and Jarun . only jia bhabi, Tahir ji, Sanjana bhabi, ram Bhai and Jasan Bhai are here, those three don't know about the engagement .

Only Ashmeet know how Tahir look, she go on a kill him for making me cry- *Door bell rings*

GOD SAVE ME !!!!!!!

*In the living room*

Everyone is sitting there peacefully until- the door bell rang and-

They saw Y/n running to the door like her life depends on it

A/n- Y/n you should be in Olympics!

Y/n- oh shut up only because I you I am funked up.

A/n- ya and it will be more funked up in future!!

Y/n- what!??

A/n- nothing nothing go now.

Tahir who was watching her thought something is wrong so he followed her and so do the others.