"I guess I did."

About a week later, Jimin was as sick as a dog. He canceled all of his clients and stayed far away from Jihyo, not wanting to get her sick if he was contagious. He didn't have a fever, but God was he puking. It felt like he would throw up his intestines any minute. He had motion sickness too, and he felt so horrible he didn't bother for an appointment. For three days he had no income, but his a*s was grateful for it. He left Taehyung on read because he didn't want to risk getting him sick with whatever virus this was. On the forth day, he decided to call his doctor.

Luckily he had an opening today, so Jimin did everything he could to convince Namjoon to watch Jihyo while he went to the doctors. Namjoon agreed.

Once he arrived Jimin stumbled to the door, wearing a lose sweatshirt and shorts, and after he slipped on slides he grabbed his keys and left, jumping in his hazard of a car to figure out what was wrong.

Two hours later, Jimin was laying down on the bed in the office room, waiting for the doctor to return. He had to take a urine test, which he's never really done before but it was easier than he expected.

"Hey there, Jimin." The doctor entered. Jimin used all of his strength to sit up. "I know you must feel like absolute crap, for someone like you this is going to be rough." He said. "What do you mean? Just- just tell me what's wrong so I can fix it." Jimin sighed. He had a headache now too. "Well, this isn't a bug but it'll pass within a week or two, because you're pregnant."

Jimin looked at the doctor and suddenly bursted out laughing. The sickness suddenly vanished and he couldn't stop laughing. It hurt his head.

"I'm not pregnant, I'm a dude." Jimin told him, completely forgetting about Jihyo. "You've been pregnant before Jimin, did you forget about your six year old daughter?" The doctor asked with a smirk. "Oh, I guess I did." Jimin started laughing again. "W-wait, I'm, pregnant?" He looked up at the doctor. "Yes, you a-" "I don't want it." Jimin shook his head. "Jimin-" "I said I don't want it!" He yelled, tears forming in his eyes. "I want to, to, an, to get an-" "Jimin, this is coming as a surprise, you're in shock. I'll tell you this. Give it a week. If you still want to get an abortion after a week, I'll get one planned for you." His doctor interrupted him, in a calm tone. Jimin whimpered and covered his hands with his stomach. "Okay." He squeaked and nodded, starting to cry. His doctor handed him a box of tissues.

2 Hours Later

"Daddy, why are you sick?" Jihyo asked once Jimin returned home. A feeling of motion sickness came over him, so he was quick to sit down in the living room. "Sometimes people just get sick, I'll be okay in a week." He told her, motioning for a hug. Jihyo sat on his lap, and he held her close. "Baby, will you go get daddy something to eat, please? He doesn't feel very well right now." Jimin rubbed his eyes, hoping that keeping them closed would help. "Okay!" Jihyo jumped up and ran to the kitchen.

Jimin picked up his phone and called Taehyung. He knew it was his. On their first date two weeks ago, Jimin didn't take the pill and let Taehyung release inside him.

"Hey there, Jimin!"

"Tae, I need to talk to you. It's really important."

"Okay, uh, just give me a minute to leave the room."

"Okay."

Jimin relaxed his head on the back of the couch, trying to calm down his nerve system.

"Alright, what's up? How have you been?"

"Tae, I'm so sorry. I lied to you, I'm a horrible person and after I tell you this, you won't want to be around me anymore. So I'm going to say this: thank you for treating me out to dinner a few times, and helping me out, I really appreciate it."

Jimin started getting horrible cramps in his stomach, which made him start crying.

"...Jimin, what's going on?"

"So, I- remember, I have a child? Jihyo? Yeah, um, my last boyfriend abused me, and he broke up with me because, b-because I can get pregnant, and that's why I'm the only one taking care of her. It's another reason my brother hates me. When we went on that first date, you, y-you came inside me, and I think we were both a little tipsy, and, w-well, I'll just say it, I'm actually p-pregnant with your kid..."

It was silent from the other end for a long time. Jimin cried into his arm and curled up into himself on the couch.

"Jimin, you...you have a dick, that's impossible."

"N-no, it's not. It's just really-really rare. If you want to stop talking to me, I u-nderstand, you can."

"I'll call you back."

Taehyung hung up. Jimin sobbed and dug his nails into his stomach, from the horrible pain. When he was pregnant with Jihyo he had terrible cramps.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" Jihyo asked as she ran back, with crackers and a bottle of water. It was the only thing she could reach. "Just hurts, princess, it-it's, d-daddy's fine."

Jimin reached for the crackers, which his daughter gave to him.

"I'm sorry it huwts, daddy." Jihyo laid her little head on his, pouting. Jimin opened the package of crackers and water, trying to stop crying.