#Part 8 : "Call of Evil"

Note:

I have a Question to Ask, I Asked dad but instead He scolded So The Question is "If Pooping is call of nature. Does that mean farting is a missed call?" ... I'm just curious.😩😧

*Y/n POV*

You woke up, With blur vision, You Moved your to the Side and Saw Few girls Roaming around the Room, You Hold your Head and sat Back on Your Butts

Y/n: W~Where I am...? Ahh~~~.. Mah Head Hurts...?

Momo: You're awake..? Have Water..!

She offered You Glass of water,You Accepted the glass and Drank water....

Suddenly You Felt pain on your lips, You touched your upper lips and Realized You have Wounds on Your Lips...

Your Eyes Landed on your hands, which we're Full of wounds and bruises...

Y/n: W~What Happened With me..?why I'm Injure~~

You looked at Those girls and They we're Injured Too Like some one have beated em'...

Nayeon: Do Ya Really wanna know what happened with you and us..?

She asked You, You Don't know em' But Still You replied With slight Nod as Yes, Because You Wanted to know what happened....

Mina: Yeah...You Should know , What You have Did..?

They sound bit Offended By you, then Nayeon sat On Bed in front of you...

Nayeon: Look Into mah Eyes..!

You Stared into her Eyes, Her eyes colour Changed into White,Your Eyes Widen in Shock but She hold your hand Harshly...

Nayeon: Don't be Scare ? Just look Into it...!

You Stared into Her Eyes Suddenly You Saw Yourself in That castle With TXT , Her Eyes we're showing Up Everythin' that you did in castle.....

*Author K POV*