part 4

Sry on the clouds😊

reminder:

Wow!

She went down to the garden and saw the garden decorated with flowers and the big dining table for her and Jungkook.

Tala: Good morning my dear husband (she said it as if she could not afford it)

Jungkook:.........silence

Tala in her mind: Why isn't he talking, he's cold.

Jungkook: Come on.

Tala and Jungkook started eating while they were eating Mrs. Jeon came and scared them.

Mrs. Jeon: Yes, yes, yes, haha.

Tala: Mom, why are you crying?

Mrs. Jeon: The day after tomorrow your passports.

Jungkook: what?

Mrs. Jeon: I am very very happy, Tala today we will go to the mall and buy a dress and shoes and rings and Jungkook you will also come with us.

Tala: It's still too early.

Mrs. Jeon: Let's go to the car.

Jungkook: I want to change my clothes.

Mrs. Jeon: Ok, son

Tala and Mrs. Jeon went to the car and Jungkook came and went to a dress shop.

Mrs. Jeon: Hello my daughter, I want your most expensive dress to this moon.

Employee: Oh, it's beautiful, ma'am.

The employee gave Tala the dress to wear and when she came out, Jungkook was shocked by the shock of his life

Mrs. Jeon: Oh my God what is this.... He took care of my daughter that you are beautiful ahhh, Jungkook look at your wife she is beautiful.

Jungkook: oh well, when will it end?

the dress

  Then they went to buy Jungkook and here too Tala I was shocked because his beauty does not differentiate between sugar and honey

Jungkook: mom

Mrs. Jeon: Oh, how I dreamed of seeing you as a groom, son.

Jungkook: Oh, it's enough, I'm not young anymore (Gives her a smile).

Tala: Oh baby, you look great.

Jungkook: Thank you baby (forgot about it)

Tala in her mind: Omo as if he said to me my dear.

Suit (black hair)