Part 9

The night was beautiful and his grip on my torso was tight, it seemed as if he was afraid to let go.

"SON OF A BITCH"

Dan let go of me as we both switched our focus to the owner of the voice.

Dan started shaking from fear and my eyes widened at the sight of the person who stood in front of us.

It was Justin.

I looked at the sky,
The stars, the moon, it appeared like everything was laughing at us.
They were mocking me for believing I had a chance, for thinking my love had a possibility to survive in this brutal world.
The beautiful moments only existed in dreams and stories.
I could call him mine only in my fantasy.
And I had to be woken up to this reality, a reality that crushes every mans' dream and hope.
It seemed like I was flying too tall and fate had to pull my feet and drag me into the land of reality.

"Dan, you never learn. you just know how to drag people into your drama. You seek sympathy. You're just a silly little bastard who thinks he's right all the time and wants people to praise him and feed his ego. Let's see how mama reacts to this. she told you not to meet him and you disobey her and sneak out of the house. Are you that desperate to get this skeletons' dick? That shows how much of a loser you are. you're not worthy of calling yourself a man."

How dare he say such a thing?
Anger started to coiled in my stomach and I had the urge to knock him out then and there but I knew it wasn't the wisest thing to do as he could win against two people, each equal to me.

I looked at Dan who hadn't spoken a word.
He had his head held low and was murmuring something.
He refused to look at any of us.
It was an all too familiar situation for him.

Suddenly I felt a strong grip on my arm, it was Justin grabbing my arms and pulling me towards to car that stood on the bridge while Dan just followed us from the back.

He unlocked the door of his car and jolted me in. Soon enough Dan joined me.

The silence grew thicker and thicker with each tree we passed by.
I knew where we were being taken to.
I saw dan sitting still with a frightened expression and it stung my heart just to look at him that way.
I rested my hand on top of his and he glanced at me, I smiled to let him know everything was alright.
Just a few minutes ago we were cheerfully chatting and holding each other.
Honestly, I was scared, scared of what fate had for us next.
We were captured by the man Dan and I feared the most yet, I felt serene.
Maybe it was what Dan told me that put me to ease.
And I've already made an oath, I will gladly take anything that is there for us.
I will do anything if it means having Dan by my side.

After some time, Justin stopped the car and instructed us to get out.
I could feel anxiety gradually rising with every step I took which drew me a step closer to his doorway.

Before opening the door, Justin spoke

"I feel bad for this faggot but just know whatever that is going to happen is your fault, Dan." He glared at me and smirked.

Dan remained silent, just went inside the door that Justin was holding for us.

"Oh?"
I heard a familiar feminine voice.
The voice made Dan shake in the spot.

"I'M SORRY MOM, PLEASE LET HIM GO! I WILL DO ANYTHING" Dan begged.

"Y/n, you son of a bitch. How dare you ruin my son? Do you know who I am?" her voice as poisonous as venom.

"I'm sorry"
I couldn't do anything other than apologise.

The atmosphere of the room was tense.

"You know what Dan? I know exactly what to do with a boy who doesn't obey his parents! You will have a very hard time walking tomorrow and You y/n, you will know who I am. You and your mom is going to have a hard time walking in the street, in this whole wide world! You will have nowhere to go. I will make your life miserable"

She strode closer to Dan and without a warning she slapped him, The sound chiming all around the house.

I couldn't accept it anymore.

"You are a cruel mother"

"What did you say?"

"I said you are a cruel mother. You torture your child. How can you even call him your child? Why did you even decide to take care of him when you knew you were this toxic? You could've just given him to his father. You are a monster, You are sick. You should go get some help. You think you're at top of the world just because you have a strong boyfriend who has connections with-"

I felt an intense discomfort in my abdomen as i dropped to the surface, Justin had punched me.

"Bigmouth for a weak loser, I'll show you what cruel is" she swerved around, her back facing me "tie him up and bring both of these fucker in my room"
She abandoned three of us there and climbed up the stairs and got inside one of the rooms.