Chapter 1

Kakashi was staring at the hokage with disbelieving eyes. Sure, he's seen his dad dead on the floor, and his team mate die before his very eyes. But this.... this was a lot to take in.

"Repeat that again" Kakashi said to the Sandaime Hokage, who seemed to be enjoying his reaction.

"You are going to a different dimension where wizards and witches live. You are going to attend the wizarding school ,Hogwarts, for 1 year so you can keep an eye on the boy known as Harry Potter." Hiruzen said once again.

Kakashi still couldn't believe it. He understood the wizard part, but for a year? They were still in the middle of war! Not only that, he was going to leave Rin for the first time since Obito died!

"Hokage-sama. We are still in the middle of a war. Also I can't leave Rin! Can't Asuma or Gai take the mission?" Kakashi asked trying to hide the hope in his voice. Honestly he didn't care about leaving the war. He would enjoy it! But he couldn't imagine leaving Rin after all they had been through together. He still had a promise to keep, you know.

"Gai can't use ninjutsu and He isn't a jonin yet. Even though Asuma is a jonin he...." The hokage trailed of at that, searching for the right words. " He's been in his own world right now."

Kakashi could swear he heard regret in the hokage's voice. Everyone in his age group already knew Asuma quit calling the hokage 'dad' half way in the war, but still, Kakashi had a life of his own too. Least he still has a dad.

"Ok... Well then what about Kurenai or Anko? I'm sure they would-" Kakashi was cut off by the hokage.

"Kakashi. I know what you have been through. Its happened to the best of us. This mission is for you to do and you alone. You are the only one who can completely understand this boy." The hokage said, putting emphasis on the 'alone' part. He knew Kakashi would have asked for Rin to come and he couldn't spare one of his greatest medic ninjas.

"Fine" Kakashi grumbled. On the out side he was confident, but on the inside... he was crying like Kushina when she didn't have ramen.

The hokage smiled and handed him a mission report. Kakashi walked out the door and headed home only to be greeted by a what-should-be-illegal green mass.

"KAKASHI! MY ETERNAL RIVAL!" Gai shouted at Kakashi. Kakashi was now thinking that the Hokage was doing him a favor, by sending him away for a year without Gai. Oh who was he kidding! He was gonna miss Gai the most. After Rin of course.

"Nice to see you too Gai" Kakashi said as he dodged one of Gai's famous literal bone-crushing hugs.

"SO HOW IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL! DO YOU WISH TO GRAB SOME YOUTHFUL DANGO WITH ME!?" Gai yelled at Kakashi.

"Sorry Gai I can't. I have to prepare for a mission. A really really long mission." Kakashi sighed as he said the second 'really'. Gai's face faltered. Even the Almighty Youthful Gai had to be mature at some point.

Gai, besides Rin, was Kakashi's closest friend. So he knew Gai's worries and Gai knew his. Simple as that. Gia soon had an idea.

"I WILL TAKE CARE OF RIN WHILE YOU ARE GONE KAKASHI! IT WILL BE FINE!" Gai shouted. You could see the literal fire in his eyes. Kakashi was relieved, till he relized who these words belonged too.

"Uh no no that's ok Gai! I'm sure sensai wil-" Kakashi tried to explain but Gai was only half listening.

"WE SHALL DO YOUTHFUL CHALLENGES AND-" Gai continued shouting over Kakashi's plea to stop. All Kakashi could hear, however, was youthful, youthful, youthful, youthful. So Kakashi left before he had to witness the sunset scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A year long mission!" Rin exclaimed after Kakashi explained what happened at the Hokage's office.

"Yeah. I'll write you though. And Gai has volunteered, no matter how many times I protested, to watch over you why I am away." Kakashi said adding that last sentence jokingly.

Rin rolled her eyes playfully. " You better! When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow morning." Kakashi answered. " The day after is the day the school supposed to start."

"I gonna convince the hokage to let me write you" Rin told Kakashi. "Since your leaving early I'll tell Sensei and Kushina-san that your leaving for a mission. So you could get some sleep."

"Ok. Here" Kakashi said pulling out a locket. Inside the locket was their team picture.

"Kakashi its beautiful!" Rin exclaimed.

"A little something to remember me by while I'm gone. If you dont mind, give this to sensei and this to Kushina-san" Kakashi said pulling out a letter and a coupon from his pocket. Rin put the locket on and took the items she needed to give to her Sensei and his wife.

"Thank you again Kakashi!" Rin said as she made her way to her sensei's house.

Kakashi walked home to pack, wishing he didn't have to leave for so long in the first place.

Your welcome.... Rin

So... How was it good? Bad? Tell me pls!

Question for this chapter: What your favorite Naruto Ship?

Don't be silent readers! Tell m if there was something wring with it and give me ideas. Also I'm gonna need your help for the plot of the Sorcerers stone. I haven't read it in so long and I'm only on the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Also I just put random pictures so.. yeah. And can some one pls tell me how to add multiple pictures. It most likely has something to do with me being on computer or not having a complete sign up. If not then tell me how pls. I'd really appreciate it thanks.

Another thing before I go... Did any of you know that today is Naruto's birthday!? Crazy right!? It surprised me even more when I found out my birthday was 3 days after his!

Till the next chapter... BYE!

~~ Sora Hyuga