𝟏𝟓

➺ yoongi was still

yoongi was still.

He wasn't sure of what he saw. Or maybe he was just denying it. One moment, he was standing there calling for Haneul and Suzy.

And the next second, he had fallen in the car by an invisible force and he had seen a thick and wide branch hitting Haneul right in her head from back before he could even process it.

He wanted to go back, the car had tensed atmosphere as they now drove towards a place Haneul had asked for them to go, but herself won't be reaching.

He sucked in a sharp breath as Taehyung sniffles. Neither of them could properly process what had happened.

What made him panic was...how the branch seemed to have raised itself in the air and hit Haneul on the head. And Suzy was nowhere to be seen—

" fuck. "

Hoseok parks the car by a side and Taehyung whips around, " hyung? "

" It was her. " He breathed out, almost in disbelief while betrayal crossed his eyes. " it was Suzy who hit Haneul. "

" what? " Hoseok frowned, " No way.. she's —they're best friends! Why would she—oh my God! That can't be! "

" Hobi, that fucking branch won't fly in the air itself. Suzy was the only one there who van be invisible and she can't make things invisible. So..."

Yoongi runs a hand through his hair as everything now starts piecing up. He shut his eyes tight, exhaling deeply. He had no idea what he was going to tell Jimin and the others.

They got out, running inside to see the rest of them almost immediately shooting up to their feet and move towards them.

" What—Where's Haneul and Suzy? " Jimin stutters, his eyes wide and panic written across his face.

When neither of the three answer, Jimin glances at Jin. " Why are you quiet? Tae, where the fuck is Haneul?! "

Yoongi sighs shakily, his palms sweaty. Even he was panicking hard inside. He didn't know ehat was going to happen to her. What would they do? Will they hurt her? Or worst, probably kill her....no!

He didn't want to think of that. He blinked as Jin gives his shoulder a squeeze, " Yoongi-ah? Where's Haneul and Suzy? "

" FUCK SUZY GOD DAMN IT! " He snapped, " IT'S ALL HER! She—"

" hyung, we can't be sure. " Hoseok says meekly, hugging himself ad Yoongi glares. " Think about it, Hobi! None of us there had any kind of powers that could lift that stupid thing in the air without possibly destroying it! I'd burn it to ashes, it would turn to mist if Taehyung tried and you'd slice it to pieces. The only one, invisible might I add, was Suzy and she wasn't even replying when we call out for her! "

" WHERE IS SHE THEN? "

" Yelling won't take you anywhere, Jimin-ah! Stop panicking, okay? " Jin tries to reassure as Jimin breathes heavily, running a hand through his hair, " We'll find her. And...we'll see about Suzy. "