𝟐𝟐

➺ " You're awake

" You're awake. " Jin whispered, smiling down at the girl. Haneul shuts her eyes tightly, " Am I not dead? "

" No. " Jin frowns, chuckling softly as she mumbled a "damn!" under her breath, shaking his head.

" everyone's waiting for you to wake up. " He shuffled, " Breakfast is ready too so get up now. "

Haneul's eyes open at the name of breakfast, she sits up. " food. " Jin laughs, ruffling her hair." Take it easy. You might not have any wound on you but you still have some weakness. "

" how long was I passed out? " Haneul frowns, looking at her hands. " what about...Suzy? "

Jin sighs softly, grabbing her hand.
" Haneul, you've been out for two days. And we're in New York like you planned. We managed to catch the flight. "

Haneul sighs softly, " Where's Chim? Is everyone fine? " Jin nods, " Everyone's amazing. Even more amazing when they hear you woke up so get freshed up. I'll bring you food here. "

Haneul smiles, nodding. As Jin exits the room, Haneul looks around. She sighed in satisfaction, she could always trust Jackson Wang.

She guessed his friend had assisted them to the right apartment. It looked like the exactly one she chose even from the interior.

She swings her legs down, standing up and immediately loosing her balance, only to land in a pair of arms.

" Bold of you to just wake up like nothing happened. You're still physically weak. " Yoongi's soft voice pulled her out of all her sleepiness. She sighed in relief, shifting slightly to blink away the iron deficiency.

Yoongi bites the inside of his cheek, not letting go of her forearm to earn a confused look. He ignores it, pulling her closer and resting his chin on her shoulder.

" A-Are you hugging me? " Haneul mused, her body going still. Yoongi snorts, " Funny how both you and Jimin say the same thing. " He rolled his eyes, tightening his grip around her.

" Don't you fucking dare pull that shit again. I had no one to curse at for three days and it was driving me crazy! " He mumbled, much opposite to his harsh language, his tone soft.

Haneul melts, chuckling. " You're going to regret saying that, Min! I'll annoy you so much now that you'll be begging me to stop. "

Yoongi grins to himself, " Is that a challenge, Wan? "

" You bet. " She whispered, smiling as as wrapped her arms around his neck, letting out a content sigh.

" Haneulie!!! You're awake! "

Taehyung's voice boomed around as he pounced over, hugging the remaining life out of the girl. She groaned, humming.