Chapter 1

i had a prompt for an assignment to write a story that started with "Things have been getting stranger and stranger ever since Fred brought that teacup pig home." and now me and my friends have made it a whole story

                    Things have been getting stranger and stranger ever since Fred brought that teacup pig home. I first felt its wet snout against the curve of my ankle while I was sleeping. it felt like pee dribbling down my leg. I felt fear surge through my veins and my eyes flash open; I'm not a bedwetter, I thought fearfully, when my eyes met the gaze of an ugly pink worm-like creature sniffling my bare toes. I sat for a moment, wondering what to do. Fred interrupted my moment of intimacy ever so rudely. Words felt stuck in my throat and the tongue of this beastly rodent felt like parasites against my skin. 

                     "...... Fred?" I exclaimed. Ignoring me, he scooped up the bacon and hurried out. 

                    Ever since then I've worn socks around the house. Not only does that pig have a snake-like tongue, but it can truly jump- no, leap. It can leap onto the kitchen counter, leap onto my bookshelves, and I can't help but hope one day it leaps off a bridge. Just kidding. It's cute, just a little. Its beady little eyes staring into my soul feel as if its plotting against me at every given moment. It has these little pink hairs sticking off its body ever so lightly showing, and these off-brown colored hooves that look like ingrown toenails. One day, I found that little pork-chop sitting in a puddle of (what I assumed to be) his own rotten pee. But Fred was happy, so I learned to deal with it. 

                  Last Tuesday I noticed that I didn't see her around as much. I brushed it off, but it lingered in the back of my mind. Then the banging and scraping noises appeared, seeming to be coming from below the basement. At this point I was concerned, and I shared this with Fred. He said it had nothing to do with the pig and that if nothing bad had happened it didn't matter. I didn't want to do what he said and just forget about it, but I didn't feel like arguing so I just retreated. A few days later while at my friend's house I mentioned the noises and she said she had experienced the same thing, so we decided to investigate the basement and there we saw a small pig, but not Fred's. It was a different pig in the basement near a small, pig sized hole in the wall. He saw us and ran through, and we ran to look through the hole, but it was swiftly sealed by a large looking rock. We agreed to tell Fred about this and investigate my basement next where we found another hole and we went for it. We broke the wall and found a large new room full of teacup pigs sitting in seats, on computers, discussing things, and writing. But what caught my eye was a glass window with another hole in it. Through the window we saw hundreds of tunnels with pigs sliding through, going to other people's houses and buildings. The pigs frantically scurried through the tunnel and before we could catch them, they were gone.

              We checked the computers and notes they left behind and found building plans, war strategies, and lists. While we searched the room, we found a single mouse in the corner who ran to us looking relieved. She told us that she had been spying on the pigs, learning of their plans to fuel a rebellion because they had taken over the mouse holes across the neighborhood and captured her wife. She told us everything and we decided to join forces and wage war against the pigs. Fred was not as enthusiastic; however, he loved the teacup pig more than anything and couldn't bear fighting against her.

[630 words not including A/N]

TO BE CONTINUED

hLEP WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE </3

credit to cleo and kay for writing this and me for editing