Only You My Love

"Oh god Robert-" you moaned "yess right there" 

He continued to go in and out of you with each of his thrust making you moan more and more.

"fuck- daddy faster!!" 

Each thrust got faster, harder, deeper... His hands holding your waist were rough yet gentle at the same time, in a way in which he wasn't hurting you. His groans got deeper every second and you knew he was near his high, as were you. 

He only continued to go faster as he grabbed a handful of your hair gently pulling your head back so he could kiss you

"I- I'm gonna cum" you manage to let out 

"Cum for me baby" he says 

You dig your face in the bed as you grip the bed sheets loudly moaning his name as you cum. Right as you've had your orgasm he flips you over so you're facing him. Hovering over you he kisses your lips, leaves hickeys on your neck, leaving a trail of kisses all the way down to your inner thighs eventually licking your wet pussy. 

He strokes his dick a few times before going in again. This time you push him over so he lays on the bed and you straddle him. You begin to bounce up and down on his dick as he massages one of your boobs. 

He reaches his high, this time he cums in you as your walls clench around him. 

For a moment he groans and pulls out. You fall on the bed next to him and you both lay there naked sweating and panting from what had just happened. He turns over to you and passionately kisses you on the lips...

"I love you darling" he says 

"I love you too babe" you say kissing him softly 

He grabs the blanket at the end of the bed and pulls it over the both of you. You lay under the blanket cuddling with him.

"Never leave me." you say 

"Never, I belong with you, and only you babe" he says both of you smiling 

You put your head in the crook of his neck and he whispers "Only you my love" in your ear. Planting a kiss on your head. And with that you both fall asleep in each others arm excited for what's to come in the future for you both as a couple.  

-

Sorry for this very quick and short "one shot"

-

Expect more updates on this one as I am currently working on two new one shots for this book and 2-3 new chapters on "The College Professor" as well as another 1 or 2 new chapters for "Professor Downey" ( I have 2 more chapters for "Oh My Love" but I won't be updating it for a while seeing as its one with the least views and I currently only have like 1 or 2 chapters in that book that I've uploaded anyways hope you enjoyed this even tho it was quick.