Chapter Twenty-Three

sorry it took so long to update!

---------------

Recap from Chapter Twenty-Two

"Okay, Paula, please put one hand on Ryan's chest." The photographer said nicely. "I need you two closer together. Please have both of your chests touching."

I took a heavy sigh and pushed my chest on Ryan's, along with the rest of my torso.

Little did I expect to hear what I did next.

Ryan moaned.

My breath caught as I could feel him pressed firm against me.

"Ryan wrap your right hand around her back and a tad bit in her jeans."

I gulped as he did so.

His touch felt so good...

"And your left hand on her back."

He followed again.

"And I need you two to kiss."

I opened my eyes and saw Ryan staring back at me.

"You are beautiful..." he moaned.

Remembering back to how I wasn't a 'your beautiful' kind of person, well now I am because I think that sentence just made me fall in love.

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

I took a deep breath and put on my clothes from earlier. The photoshoot was finally over.

Olivia met me outside and we took a seat on the back patio of the building.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" she asked.

I shook my head, "No thank you. When is the umm... journalist coming?"

She smiled.

"I'll be interviewing you today, along with Ryan."

My jaw dropped.

"Here he comes now."

I stayed looking ahead in my seat as Ryan sat down next to me. Olivia sat down next and brought out a binder.

"So shall we start with some fan questions and you two simply answer?" she asked.

I nodded and kept my gaze away from Ryan's. I knew if I looked at him now, this interview would be toast and I'd be all over him.

"Laura from Denver wants to know 'Is it hard to balance your celebrity and normal lifestyles now that you're a public couple?'" Olivia asked.

I turned to Ryan, not knowing quite how to answer.

"I think it's too soon to tell." I spoke, as he nodded that I was on the right track. "I'm sure it'll get difficult. But we don't plan on being public with everything that goes on." I explained. "Everybody has some kind of secrets." I tried lightening the mood as Olivia chuckled.

"Ryan, what was the first thing you noticed about Paula when you met her?"

There was a pause.

"Her attitude," he laughed.

"Ohmygosh! I do not have an attitude!" I snapped.

"She was at first completely against me." Ryan explained. "But eventually she came over to my side."

I turned to him, squinting my eyes. I didn't go to his side until just today...

Olivia laughed again.

"How about you Paula?"

I thought for a minute and smiled.

"His sweet, sweet eyes." I said sincerely.