Who was she??

{Ejs pov}
I was still caught up about last night. If you don't know what I'm talking about I'm going to turn the page back to last night. I wanted to tell Gina that I loved her but I wasn't sure if she felt the same way. I kept getting all in my head saying stuff like "She doesn't love you" or "You are so dumb, I don't understand why she would even date you."  And then she called me, she only said I before my phone died. But you already know about all this, not let me get to what you don't know. So I lost my charger and didn't get to call her back,  so I still don't know what she wanted to say. I kind of convinced my self that she wanted to say I love you. And nothing else happened since then, oh and by the way it is the next morning. Well I have to get to school, I also HAVE to talk to Gina.

{Ginas pov}
So you might be wondering what I was going to say to ej... well I'm sorry I can't tell you, you'll just gave to wait until I tell ej. Well ej ended up hanging up on me last night, I guess I was wrong that he loved me and I'm glad I figured out what I was going to tell him, but as I said I can't tell you what I found out. Honestly I really don't want to school today, I have a terrible headache and I honestly don't want to know why ej hung up last night. I don't really want to talk to him for not only why he hung up, it was because of what I found out yesterday or well it wasn't yesterday I guess. You will understand later.

[later that day]

I was going to talk to ej. I know it might not be true. There is a lot you don't know well let me explain. I didn't technically find out this news for real but I'm pretty convinced. So trust me I'm going to tell him in a few minutes I'm walking to his house right now.

[at Ejs house]

*knocks on door*

"Hey ej." I said worried.

"Hey. So I just wanted to say I'm sorry about last night. My phone died yesterday and my charger is broken."  I felt bad because I got so angry but you will understand why I'm angry in a second.

"Ej before you say anything I'm not here for that. I need to say something and honestly
I don't need your opinion." I know I was a little harsh but honestly what he did or what I think he did is kinda unacceptable.

"Go ahead." Ej said, he looked hurt and confused at the same time.

"Well, you know when you asked me to be your girlfriend. You were talking to this girl, I really need to know who she was. Or if you were going to cheat on me, well not cheat because we weren't dating but you know what I mean." he look shocked. He didn't say anything for a moment. I just wanted an answer. "Ej, I'm going to need an answer."

"Sorry I'm just shocked. The girl I was talking to was my brothers girlfriend. I was asking for advice on how to ask you to be my girlfriend." I was so ashamed, I didn't know what to say. I feel terrible.

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea. And tell her thank you, because your "proposal was amazing." I looked down. I was going to say something but he interrupted me with a kiss. I now realize I can fully trust him, or so I thought.