Sighting #1

A week after i moved in with my brother, Edwin, after my house was foreclosed, i finished unpacking. Edwin liked the idea of me moving in, since we had not seen each other after ten years, so i was exited, too. I soon fell asleep after i moved in. After that one week, I heard rustling noises coming from outside my window at about one in the morning. I thought i was a raccoon and went back to sleep, the next morning i told Edwin about it and he agreed.

The next night however, i thought i heard my window opening and a loud thump, as if something had entered my room. I darted up and looked around my room, but i saw nothing. The next morning, Edwin dropped his coffee cup when he saw me. He held up a nearby mirror to myself. I had a large gash in my left cheek..

After i was rushed to the hospital, my doctor told me that i must have been sleepwalking, but then he showed me something that made my blood turn cold. He lifted up my shirt to reveal a sewn up incision where my kidney was. I stared in his eyes. "You somehow lost you left kidney last night. We don't know how though. Im sorry" my doctor told me.

The next night was my breaking point. Around midnight, i woke up to see a truly horrifying sight. I was staring face to face with a creature with a black hoodie and a dark blue mask with no nose or face staring down at me. The thing that scared me the most was that it had no eyes...just black empty sockets. The creature also had some black substance dripping from its eye sockets. I grabbed my camera off my dresser and right after i took a picture it lunged at me and tried to claw open my chest. I stopped it by kicking it in the face. I grabbed my wallet and ran. I eventually ended up in the woods tripping over a rock and the world went black..

I woke up in the hospital and my doctor entered the room. The same one who treated me before. "I have good news..and bad news mitch" my doctor started. "The good news is that you had minor injuries. The bad news is your brother....has been killed by...some...thing."

My parents took me back to the house to collect my belongings. Which i did. Upon entering my room, i was scared. I grabbed my camera and stopped dead in my tracks. In the hallway to my room lied Edwin's body. something small lied next to it. I picked up the thing and went back out to the car not mentioning Edwin's body. I looked at the thing that i picked up and vomited. I was holding my stolen half-eaten kidney, with some black substance on it...