...I Didn't Kidnap Em!

Hey guys! Welcome to my new story, this one is really fun and easy to make so I can update every day! Enjoy people! - XOXO - LL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Lady Lemur (Yes I'm adding myself in but not my real name. yet.)

I woke up bye my cat jumping on me as usual. "Hmmm what should I do today?" I ask myself "I know I can make the cast of Miraculous react to fanart!" With that I snap myself into the world of miraculous. 

This is what I look like (and irl) - Light blonde hair that goes a little past my waist, two strands of hair that can just barely be tucked behind my ear, dark grey eyes, pale skin, clear lip gloss on my pink lips, and freckles over my cheeks and nose. (I hate my freckles :( RIP )  

What I'm wearing - 

(Ignore the shoes, knife, and gloves replace it with knee high combat boots

(Ignore the shoes, knife, and gloves replace it with knee high combat boots.)

"Okay I am inside of miraculous, now to find Francois DuPont." I start wandering around paris and make my way slowly towards the bakery in the distance. "And I'm on the floor now." I say as a pink blur runs past me. "I'm so sorry I'm late to school so I'm in a rush." It's Marinette! "Oh no worries, I'm just trying to find my way to Francois DuPont." I tell her. "Oh I'm actually going to school there do you want me to show you?" Marinette really is sweet. "Yes that would be great actually. And hey this way, you have an excuse as to why you were late!" I explain. She just giggles in response, squeaking out a short yes.

We end up chatting the whole way there. She takes me to the office and we get checked in eith our late passes and head towards Miss. Bustier's classroom. "Marinette could you go in and explain things to your teacher and I'll go in after?" "Ok I'll signal you when to come in." She says to me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Third Person

Miss. Bustier says, "Nice of you to join us Marinette, care to explain why your late?" Marinette goes to her and whispers that she was helping a new student get here and to introduce her. "Alright then Marinette your absence is excused." Miss. B sighs, and then goes back to her cheerful manner. "Ok class we have a new student joining us today, please give her a warm welcome." Miss. B states as murmurs fill the room.

"I wonder if she'll be like Lila."

"Oh guys I knew her at my old school we were good friends." 

"Yay a new friend!"

As the murmuring quieted down the new girl entered, wearing a mask and suit? "Hi everyone I'm sorry for doing this but it has to happen." She says and snaps her fingers. 

Everything is white.