Liar Liar

Hellooooo!! I'm back peoples!!! Things at my house have finally calmed down and I'll be back to regularly writing chapters soon! This chapter is dedicated to ShortMiracular for being brave enough to get back into her story and she guessed that Nino said, "Hey dudette are you okay?" So go read her stories and thanks for the motivation to write!

---<3---

POV: Third person

Everyone wakes up and heads into the theater. "Alright everyone are you ready to get started?" Linn asks the clueless teens looking at her as if she's and alien. "Who are you?" Chloe asks snarky. Annabelle rushes into the theater with Xikki trailing behind her and quickly comes to a stop beside Linn. "Hey guys so this is Linn she's my friend from a different part of the world! Please welcome her and her Kwami Aroura!" "Hi! I'm Linn and this is Aroura!" The class stares at the Alicorn kwami and the very short new girl with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. "Oh, well it's very nice to meet you!" Lila greets with a sweet tone but eyes that glare through her. "Hehe." "Huh?" Annabelle questions the muffled giggles coming from right beside her. "HAHAHHAHHAA" Linn bursts out laughing and Lila makes a sour face but quickly disguises it with a sweet one. "Why is she laughing?" Lila questions looking very tense. "Nothing nothing at all darling!" Linn responds in a mocking manner. 

"Okay welp, now that that's over whatever it was let's get started! What are we watching today?" Alya questions with Xikki on her head. "Well I'm glad you asked Alya, Linn would you please do the honors?" Annabelle smirks and asks. "Why of course Belle!" Linn responds grinning evilly. "Today we are going to be reacting to Lila and Marinette's interactions!" Everyone cheers and is quite exited to see how Lila will be with Marinette their so-called 'friend'. Alright onto the first picture! Linn says and snaps her fingers. Wow you got the hang of that fast." Bella says. "Yup! Linn smirks.

 "Yup! Linn smirks

"Dun, Dun, DUUUNN!!!!!!" Aroura exclaims facing the class as her arms are open wide

"Dun, Dun, DUUUNN!!!!!!" Aroura exclaims facing the class as her arms are open wide. Xikki lightly smacks her over the head. "Oowww, Okay, okay, okay, sorry." Xikki smirks in satisfaction at her fellow kwami and says, "Good." Annabelle and Linn turn around to see the class's reaction but everyone has their mouths open wide, gaping like a fish. "umm?" Belle said a confused expression on her face. "What now?" Linn asks as she pokes Nathaniel's cheek to try and wake him up. "How should we wake them up?" Aroura questions as she pokes Nathaniel's other cheek as well. "Leave it to me." Xikki sighs and screams loudly, "DONUTS!!!!" Wha- Xikki how is that gonna wake them u-" Bell got cut off by the squeals of a cinnamon roll, "WHEREE?!" The rest of the class came out of their shock and Lila makes a dash for the theater exit. "Wait, so none of it was real?" Rose whimpers with tears in her eyes as Juleka pats her back gently to clam her down. "I kept telling you guys that she was lying but you wanted to believe her." Marinette says with a frown as Adrien holds her hand. "We're sorry Marinette!" The class says to her. "I forgive you guys but it's going to take a while to gain my trust back." She says a smile grazing her face. "That's fair, actually." Mylene says and the class nods, everyone now smiling lightly. 

"Hey where'd Linn and Lila go?" Alya asks. Annabelle, Xikki, and Aroura shrug their shoulders. Suddenly the door flings open and in comes Linn holding a lying vixen in her death grip. "Alright now this is Liar! Liar meet everyone!" Linn says condescendingly, a happy expression on her face. "But I have a disease! It makes me lie!" Lila tries (And fails) To defend herself. "Sure you do honey." Linn says sarcastically. "Alright now that that is settled I'm going to send her back to Paris after she drinks this." Annabelle says. "What is it?" Ivan asks. "This is a truth potion so she can never lie, cheat and hurt anyone with her lies again." Belle says as she twirls the clear bottle filled with red liquid inside. "What!? No! You can't make me drink that!" Lila screams. "Oh yes I can." Bella says and hands the bottle to Linn. She snaps her fingers and Tikki and Plagg hold open her mouth long enough for Linn to poor the potion in. "And now would anyone like to say anything to her before I send her back?" Alya, Linn, and Marinette raise their hands and come to the chair where Aroura and Xikki tied Lila up. Alya steps up first and slaps Lila across the face leaving a red handprint. Linn goes up to the chair next and bursts out laughing at her face with Aroura. She then slowly punches her face so it just barely hits her. Next Marinette steps up and says, "I'm sorry we couldn't have been friends Lila, hopefully you've learned your lesson." She walks back to Alya and leans her head on her shoulder smiling gently as Annabelle snaps her fingers and Lila fades away back to Paris. 

"What an eventful day everyone! I'm so glad you all know the truth now but it's almost midnight definitely time for sleeping now" Annabelle says to everyone. "Okay goodnight!" The class says as they file out to their rooms. "C'mon I'll show you your room now." Annabelle says and leads Linn to her and Aroura's room. "Well goodnight! See you tomorrow!" Annabelle says to Linn and Aroura. "Night see you tomorrow!" Linn says and they both go to their rooms and have a well earned rest.

---<3---

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and I'm so exited to finish this story! Thank you guys for 610 reads I mean seriously?! Aaaahhahaha!!! Thank you so much!!!! Until next time Lemettes! - XOXO - LL Out