MariChat!

Hey all I'm doing this in my online class right now so sorry if it has some weird moments. Enjoy! - XOXO - LL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Lady Lemur

Ok so now it is seven o'clock in the morning, which means time to wake up the class! Ok so first I'm going to get Alya, the shipping queen herself, to take cute photos of the couples, then I'll get Alix and Kim to pour water on them, or bang on a pot. I walk into djwifi's room and see Alya cuddling Nino. So CUTE! I take a quick pick and start jumping on their bed. "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I scream at them. "What, where, I'm going back to sleep." Nino says. "Nope your not." i say and drag him out of bed onto the floor. "Alya Adrinette are cuddling!" I whisper yell into her ear and she flies out of bed to get her phone. "Alya calm down. I don't actually know if they're cuddling I needed you to take photos of our ships while they're asleep!" I say to stop her from running to their room. "Okay girl, I got you. Who's first?" Alya asks me and I can see that shes over exited right now.

"Ok to Alix and Kim's room!" I say. "Oh yeah sorry Nino go shower and change then go to the theater, there's a breakfast buffet!" I yell as me and Alya run to Klix's room. "EEHH! Alya they're so cute!" I whisper yell as Alya snaps a million photos. "Okay now how should we wake them?" I say. "Just follow my lead." Alya tells me, I shrug. We jump on the bed and start laughing. "WAKEY WAKEY!" We yell. "What the hell!" Kim and Alix scream at us while we're dying laughing. "Ok guys so the reason we woke you up was because we need you to wake up the others with ice or pots and pans. You in?" Alya says. They look at each other with mischievous grins and say, "We're in."  With that Alya and I took so many photos and Alix and Kim had a blast making everyone suffer. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip Brought to you by - The oblivious cinnamon roll!

"Okay everyone are you guys ready for some ships!" I shout, everybody says, "YES!" at the same time. "Alright then, Alya you will be my assistant slash fangirling friend for today. Please come up and choose from the hat!" I say to her "Awesome!" She says and runs up to the hat. While she picks out her paper I explain my suit. "Okay so everyone I will be revealing my identity today and right now because Xikki needs some strawberries." I tell the class. "So today's ship we'll be reacting to is... MariChat!" Alya yells. Marinette and Adrien say "What's that?" In unison. The rest of the class burst out in hysterics at their obliviousness. "Its *Laugh* You and *Laugh* Chat Noir *Laugh*" Kim says. "Oh It's so exiting!" Rose points out. 

"Ok guys calm down I'm going to detransform now and then we can start." I say. The class quiets down and waits for me to detransform. "Xikki, Rings Off!" I say my detransformation phrase. I am now in my black jean shorts, black tights, and my white and black striped cropped T shirt. "Sorry about that Xik." I say "All good! Where are my strawberries at?" She asks nicely. "There over on the table." I say and she floats away. Oops the class is staring at me now. "Wait, wait, wait, are you a miraculous holder?!" Marinette asks me. "Yup. Xikki here is my kwami." I say as she floats to my shoulder. "Ok then what is your miraculous?" Adrien asks me. He looks so suspicious of me right now. "It's this bracelet - cuff." I show the the rose gold cuff on my upper arm with the lemur silhouette charm in the middle. "That's so cool!" Lila says sweetly. She is green with envy right now. I'm loving pissing her off. "Thanks, Anyways my real name is Annabelle but my friends call be Belle or Bella." I tell them. "Adrien come with me." I  say and lead him away. "You have a 'Photo shoot' but get back here as Chat Noir we're going to get Chat's reaction!" I smirk and he nods. He leaves and comes back as Chat. "As a special addition we have Chat Noir here fro this one. And sorry Adrien had a photo shoot to go to so he had to leave." "On to the Ship!" I shout and go stand by the screen with Alya.