The new girl

Izuku pov:

As I was over hearing my mom talk about us moving to Tokyo so I can go to UA High I was happy! Really but the thing is I'm gonna have to leave my friends behind, and I really don't want to leave them they are the bests of friends ever and I can never leave them but I have too at least I have their numbers .

"Mom!" I say "Yes?!" My mom says "don't I start UA tomorrow?!" "YEAH!" she says "Oh...OKAY!" I say...dang I really am gonna have to tell them I'm leaving :(.

The next day

I wake up to remember that I have school today! "At least I woke up today😕" I say as I was brushing my hair my curly hair get really tangled so I have to brush it so much it hurts...anyways after that I go and put on my uniform. I make me some cereal and I go head to school when I get there I bump into someone!

??? Pov

"OMG" I hear. someone say as that person bumped into me how rude.. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I was not looking where I was going and I bumped into you I'm sorry!" I guess I was wrong, they didn't mean it "oh it's fine!" "Anyways my name is Mina!" "I have never seen you around here are you lost!?"

Izukus pov

"I have never seen you around here are you lost?!" Mina said I give her a kinds frown but then smile and say "oh! Oh no I'm not but I guess I am ... I guess UA doesn't really let in new people huh?" I say "they said that when we started!" Mina says "oh..." I say as I look down and pick up the rest of my stuff we start walking and Mina said she'll help me around the school! When I said my call was 1A she laughed and said that that was her class too! I guess this isn't gonna be a shitty school yeah after all😁!

344 word count