School

Kat-Chan here! Sorry for the late upload I have been really busy with school because I had a test every day for a week last week so I didn't post because I was studying and then I got sick so...yeah anways my baby-Chan's/sans/Kuns enjoy🌸

Izuku pov:

As I was walking to class I get cat called...not the best way to start the school year..anyways as I ignored it I hear some scream...IT WAS MINA AND SHE PUNCHED THE GUY IN THE FACE😱!! I run over too her so she doesn't kill the guy and say

"MINA ITS OKAY DON'T KILL HIM!!!"

She didn't listen so I just let it happen...like 1 hour in the guy was bloody and Mina hands that where pink now are red...a teach came I think his name is shota he was there the whole time...I didn't even realize he was a teacher until she said sensi...omg this school is crazy.. after all of what happened Mina got suspended for a day...I though should would of maybe got expelled but they took everything so lightly...oh I forgot to mention the guy was like 3'2 he is short short but I didn't mind it because now I know that someone has my back in this school, as I was walking to class after what happened I was greeted to a classroom where an hot ash blonde was chasing a spiky red head...oh! Did I mention that the ash blonde was hot? Anyways some where recording and some where laughing and one blue head was trying to stop them but it didn't work, the red head came running to mean and hid behind me laughing as the ash blonde stopped in his tracks he was so close to punching me I didn't even realize how everyone stop and looked at me.

I stopped right here lmao...anyways I made it to 332 words! Ily y'all!🌸