12

after me and noah finished what was the best sex me and him have ever had,i went to his bathroom and peed. no uti's for me.

i walked out of his bathroom and into his bedroom. "can we talk about her now" i said. "why does it matter" he asked me. "cause" i answered not really answering the question because i didn't have a valid answer.

he rolled his eyes. "look she's like the annoying little sister i never wanted" he said. "there's nothing for you to be jealous about" he said. "and even if there was why would you care? we're not even dating,we're just fuck buddies" he said.

you're kidding right? cause before we started fucking he told me that i'm "his". and now we're just fuck buddies? what the fuck.

"yup" i said with an attitude. i got up and grabbed my phone and keys off his nightstand. "where are you going" he asked. "well we're just fuck buddies right? fuck buddies don't stay around and make small talk after they fuck. so since i'm just your little fuck buddy,i'm gonna go" i sassed at him.

see this is exactly what i was afraid of happening. i told him from the start,that if he just wanted a fuck buddy then he needed to tell me. but he said he didn't only want me to fuck. so it made me think there was a chance we could eventually get together. but no. i caught all these feelings for him but now he's saying we're just fuck buddies? fuck him.

"cmon don't be like that bella" he said. "no i'm gonna be like that" i sassed at him. "you can't just treat me like your girlfriend one minute and then tell me where nothing more than fuck buddies the next" i sassed at him. he said nothing. i rolled my eyes.  "oh and have fun with your little girlfriend,elle" i said. "bella" he said sternly. "fuck you noah" i sassed and walked out.