ꕥ1ꕥ

"I don't get what's so great about being senior it's just a place to lose your virginity If you haven't yet". You smiled awkwardly "you do know I still haven't lost mine yet either". "Oh shit I forgot girl your like popular and shit you could pull whoever you wanted".

Although it was true you weren't that damn desperate beside you were only 17 what was the rush. "Well tell me when you lose yours and I'm not that worried about stuff like that," you said in an almost mocking tone. "Y/n why am I on pause and when will y'all be here" Hina huffed into the phone.

"We here" you smiled waving to her from across the street. You looked both ways and crossed . "Group hug" Alice squealed wrapping her around you and Hina.

"I haven't seen you both in so long ok so first we should go to the pool no wait to a cafe omg I have a better idea a club"."You and Alice never fail to amaze me" you sighed. Earning a smile from the energetic pair "girl who wouldn't have the energy".

"Yeah what Hina said I think that this year is gonna be interesting. You walked forward as the girls chatted about who knows what. "What happened to my shy bubbly girl Hina". "I blame Alice and my boyfriend" she replied quickly "Woahh so y'all calling me an African cotton picking nappy hea-".

"Yoo what's good Hina"

My God you thought as the blonde guy approached. He wore a silver and black cross. It complemented his very prominent Adam's apple. He wore a black Adidas jacket with grey sweats "sup Alice" .

"Damn Hina" you whispered, "oh shit how could I forget".He approached you wrapping his arms around you. He smelt like axe and candy apples very odd combination. "HEY Y/N" he smiled "hi Michi" you flashed a smile.

"What are guys doing tonight" you and Hina glanced at each other looking for an answer "um nothing why" you answered. "We having a Lil kickback nothing major I just wanted to know if you wanted to come". You and Alice smirked thinking about all the trouble you would get into.

"Yeah we gonna be there text me later" Hin kissed his cheek and waved bye." When did he have such a glow up "you groaned not that you wanted him. It's not fair how Hina was practically married. "Honestly ever since I started picking out his clothes he's gotten hotter and since he's stopped doing his hair in that weird style .". You rolled your eyes this bitch I can't.

After you explored the halls you rode back to Hina's place

After you explored the halls you rode back to Hina's place.You made your way to her room opening the door.Only to see Michi over her "damnn freak nasty" you couldn't help but laugh". "Y'all couldn't wait huh when did he even get here" the young boy stumbled across the room.

"Sorry Y/n" you simply smiled "so the "kickback" isn't really a kickback if almost 20 people I passed In the hall knew about it".He looked like a puppy being scolded with his head down and his hair stuck to his face. "Sorry, It was supposed to be but I guess Yama can't keep his mouth shut".