Chapter 14

(Sky's POV)
--------------------
I slowly opened my eyes, I made it through the surgery or I think I did, a nurse walks into the room I was in and smiled.

"Good morning Emma, how are you?" She asked and I looked at her.

"I'm fine" I said harshly, she gave me a cup of water and I drank it.

"I'll let your husband know that you are awake, your family, friends and him are so worried" she said and walked out of the room, husband? Since when did I have a husband? I thought. Oh right.... Corpse.. I'm his fiance I sighed sitting up a little and whimpering in pain. The door to my room opened and I looked over at who walked in.

"Hey baby" his deep voice entered the room and he shut the door behind him, he sat next to me and I smiled.

"Hey" I said and he smiled "who's all here? The nurse said my friends and family were worried about me" I said and Corpse chuckles.

"Well, Sean of course is still here, but Julien, Diamond and Gabby showed up, Sykunno came, toast is here along with dream and Dave." He said and I looked at him "the ones out of state is on a discord call with I think Sean still, so once Sean and them come in to visit you get the others as well" he added and I nodded.

"Are my parents here?" I asked and Corpse shook his head.

"Sadly not, they said they would come visit tomorrow when our friend's aren't here bugging you" Corpse said and I nodded. He carefully grabs my hand and pulls out his phone taking a quick picture of our hands and typing on his phone not letting mine go. "I'm so proud of you baby, thank you for not leaving me" he said once he finished with his phone looking at me, I smiled.

"I couldn't leave my husband all alone" I said laughing and he groaned.

"It was the only way to see you first before anyone else" he said and kisses my forehead "I'll get Dream, Sean and diamond I'll be back" he said and walked out of the room, I felt lonely, until my door opened revealing Sean as he walked into the room.

"Hey cousin how you feeling?" Sean asked as diamond and Dream walk in the room.

"I'm fine, I heard that you are the one with everyone out of state" I said laughing and Sean nodding and hit a button to unmute my friends.

"Say hi guys" Sean said and I heard a bunch of hellos, get well soons and miss you's I smiled.

"Hi guys thanks for the support" I said and everyone said you're welcome, Sean muted them again and put his phone in his pocket. "And thank you for everything you guys have done" I said smiling they all hugged me, as they left Sykunno's head popped in the door way.

"Mind if I come in?" He asked and I waved him in, he walked in slowly "so did your boyfriend tell you what he did to us?" Sykunno asked and I shook my head "he told the whole waiting room including the discord call that you didn't make it" Sykunno said and I chuckled.

"Dumbass thought it was funny to make it funny and it was" I said laughing and stopped immediately when a pain shot through my body. "Ow" I mumbled and Sykunno looked at me worried "I'm fine laughed to hard" I said and he smiled, he said his goodbyes and walked out of the room. Next walked in Dave and toast and Julien.

"Hey Sky" Dave said sitting next to me and I smiled.

"I'm guessing Corpse forced you three to come together didn't he?" I asked and toast nodded. "Of course" I said laughing a little bit. "How are you boys?" I asked and Julien shifted, toast rubbed his neck.

"Oh come on you two this is sky we are talking to, not some stranger" Dave said laughing.

"Easy for you to say Dave, at least you know her, we barely know her" toast said pointing to Julien as well, Dave opened his mouth.

"At least you boys came right that's all that matters" I said and toast and Julien nodded "and I thank you for that, your support means so much to me" I said smiling and Dave stood up and Julien sat next to me, toast and Dave left. "What's on your mind?" I asked Julien who shut the door and sat back down.

"I'm glad you made it through" He asked and I nodded "I couldn't handle corpse yelling at everyone cuz he was so stressed" he said slowly pulling his hood down.

"Looking like a model over there" I said laughing and automatically stopped because of the pain.

"Better than Corpse?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Dream on Julien, Corpse is my one true love" I said and Julien put his hood on.

"Thanks for allowing me to breath for a bit, I'll talk to you later" Julien said and walked out of my room I rolled my eyes. Corpse then walked in and sat next to me and looked at me.

"So doctor's say in a couple of days you're free to come home" Corpse said and I smiled a little bit.

"Will you be fine without me home?" I asked and Corpse shrugged.

"I might not be at the house, I might stay with Ryan or dream" he answered and I look at him.

"Corpse, just because I ain't home doesn't mean you don't have to be" I said and he nodded slowly.

"It feels empty without you in the house Emma, so I've asked Ryan and he says I'm more than welcomed to stay with him" he said and I nodded.

"You plan on streaming?" I asked and Corpse shrugged.

"I might, I just don't know" he mumbled, I slowly nodded. Soon it was time for Corpse and the others to leave the hospital, as the visiting hours were over.

(Time skip next morning)
----------------------------------------
I woke up at the sound of my phone blowing up with notifications, I reached over and grabbed it turning it on, it was notifications for Twitter and Instagram, even YouTube. I looked through it seeing everyone in my friend group posted something about me and I chuckled at my fans yelling at them. I quickly replied to each of my friends, telling them thank you for the support. As I was scrolling I stopped at Corpse's and read it.

Twitter and Instagram (same post)
@corpse_husband

For those who are wondering, yes I will be streaming today, no it's not a game stream, more of a Q&A and an explanation about sky and where she is, W/friends
@sky_gamer

The comments were going crazy asking him what happened to me, where I was, I quickly replied to corpse on Twitter and Instagram.

@sky_gamer

Thanks Corpse, don't say too much, I'll be watching your stream
@corpse_husband

I kept scrolling through the comments on my friends posts and chuckled at the comments my friends were replying to the haters. Jack yelled at one telling the person to shut the fuck up they don't know what they are talking about. It looked like everyone was streaming with corpse it's like a among us game but with more then 10 people.