Eteled x Reader part 2 BABYYY

Y/N's POV

The figure suddenly started walking towards us while talking but I didn't pay much attention to them as I was backing up as well as Henry. Before I could say anything Henry abruptly shouted "Austin wh-but you're supposed to be dead I-I KILLED YOU!".

What does Henry mean by killed, is that what happened to Austin when he went missing, did Henry KILL Austin!?

Henry stared at Austin in fear before speaking up " Well there's nothing we can do about it now we're both dead and we can't go back. But we can change what comes forward we can just move on, can't we?".

Austin scoffed and replied "Well you should've thought about that before taking it out on others, we're stuck here and there's nothing you can do about it. Suddenly Austin sprinted towards Henry punching him in the face.

Henry glared at Austin " You want vengeance don't you Austin?" Henry charged at Austin I moved out of the way hitting the ground. When I looked up Austin was dragging Henry to a room at the end of the hallway I tried pulling Henry away but Austin shoved me out of the way.

I'm in so much pain but when I finally got a glance at what's in that room I saw what looked like an electric chair? Austin was strapping Henry to the chair but I knew I couldn't do anything to stop him. I laid on the ground and slowly passed out.

252 words

Author note

Yeah sorry if this isn't as long as the first I kinda rushed it but I promise more quality next time hehe