Eteled x Reader 😂💛🙏😩🙄

Y/N was a quiet, kind person who worked at Nintendo. But on one day one of their co-workers found their dead body at the back of the building no one knew what happened to them because the person who found their body quit later that same day. A funeral was held for them and their family and co-workers were devastated, but their story wasn't done yet.

Y/N woke up in shock and pain "Wh-where am I ?". They looked around they were in a hospital hallway it was dark they couldn't see that well. But then they heard someone cry out in agony for help. They got up almost falling as they tried to run to where the sound was coming from as they were running they noticed that they looked like the mii that they had created earlier while they were still alive but they had no time to worry about that.

When they got to the place where they thought they heard the scream come from they saw another mii in the middle of the hallway the mii turned around holding their stomach Y/N looked at the nametag on their hospital gown read "Eteled." Y/N said out loud. The mii backed up from Y/N with a scared and confused look on their face "Who are you wh-where am I?!". Y/N noticed that they sounded familiar to one of their co-workers named Henry.

Just before Y/N could say anything else to the mii they saw a tall figure appear behind Eteled. The figure had sharp teeth and glowing pupils. Y/N took a step back still looking at the person behind Eteled. Eteled looked behind them and saw the person they jumped a little before the figure strikes up a conversation with them.

"Hey little mii." the person said their voice sounding kinda glitchy? "Eh-tuh-led, huh still sounds weird." the person stated, " M-my name is Henry, who-what are you!?". "Henry!?" the figure said shocked. They both stared at each other I stood back wondering what would happen next.

356 words