Haunted house

Today was 5 days before everyones favorite holiday or atleast that's what jailyn thought. The group was currently standing in a line waiting to get into the haunt. Jailyn was scared as fuck but was she gonna let that be seen by Paige hell no. Izzy was clinging on to Ben like a useless puppy that wont leave their owner. Meanwhile Brandon and laniya were kissing in the dark traumatizing a group of kids on the way. Liv stood in front of all of them knowing she would have to lead the group through the hallway of hell did she want to? No but would they probably force her? Yup so she really had no choice. Now it was their turn they all were scared shitless Paige was holding on to jailyn as she tried to keep her posture straight and brave looking know damn well she was nether of those things sure she loved Halloween but she hated being in the dark with bad actress after them. They slowly walked in fearing and not trusting anything around them jailyn wrapped her arm around Paige keeping the strong act up Brandon and laniya were behind the rest of the group kissing and holding hand not facing the fact that there was a man in a clown costume behind them holding a fake chainsaw. Izzy looked everywhere in fear of getting grabbed as she held on to Ben to comfort herself when really Ben was more scared then her as she was looking around she caught the clown and started to panic running up further to the rest of the group which really only held liv, Paige , Ben and jailyn speaking of liv she was not scared at all she was walking through the corn maze like a simp would walk to a bank when a girl asked for money confidence shined off her. All of there panic was interrupted by a loud laugh sending Brandon into knight mode making him kick the clown and pick up laniya and throwing her over his shoulder whole running like a trackstar running into Izzy and Ben while they ran Izzy being a clumsy bitch fell and quickly tried to get up causing her to fall again as man covered in blood came out of the maze and just looked at her with confusion crossing his face jailyn saw all this happened and left Paige and Ben to walk beside liv and helped Izzy up dragging her to the rest of the group. Later on they were getting close the the end of the maze jailyn tried to hold hands with who she thought was her wife which was not she turned and saw a man with no head and blood dripping down his muddy clothes. She ran and screamed like a pussy causing Paige to laugh at her and they all sped up and got the fuck out of there long story short nightmares were spreading through the whole house causing everyone to sleep on the living room floor with pillows and blankets except for liv who was peacefully sleeping in her bed.