2

That night, Chisaki didn't let you eat. He also took away your sleeping privileges. You and Eri huddled together on the cold floor, the only warmth was coming from the two of you. You felt Eri shiver as you hugged her, trying to keep her warm.

You called for Kana, they did do much, but they added heat to the little penguin pile going on. At least Eri would be warm enough.

You and Eri woke up to some men trying to yank Eri away from you. This was another daily thing. No matter how many times they did it, no matter how many time they'd hit you, you always thought back and tried to attack the men taking Eri away.

"Let her go! Let her go one day! One day with this mess!" You scream, hitting the men weakly.

They would ignore you and sometimes if you got too upset, they would have to kick you down and hit you as you bleed. They would push you back and close the door on your face. You banged and banged on the door screaming at there heartlessness. 

When your fists became bruises, and there was nothing to cry about any more. You would turn on your back and slide down the door. When you hit the ground, you would let out a angry scream. Kana would comfort you in a hug.

You wanted to help your sister, but if you couldn't even stop people from taking her, what kind of sister does that make you. You couldn't even escape.

You waited for Eri to be brought back, but for that night, Eri didn't come back. You were worried, hopefully Chisaki wasn't going to hard on her. You couldn't sleep, but it took over your body after a good few hours of doing nothing.

When you woke up, Eri was there. She was using her fingers to brush through your hair. You instantly sat up and checked all over her body, seeing if she was in any pain. 

"Are you okay? Are you in any pain?" You asked her, cupping her sweet little cheeks.

"I'm fine" She said, sniffing her nose.

You sighed and carefully brought her into another hug. You kissed her forehead and lowered your head down to make your noses touch.

"I promise we'll leave one day. I swear I will get you out of here" You swore to her.

"Don't swear, its bad" Eri says, going back into one of those precious hugs she adored.

You closed your eyes tightly at Eri's bluntness. You backed up into a corner and grabbed a blanket you now had to keep the two of you warm.

You feel asleep with Kana watching over you, making sure Eri and you were okay. Also to wake either of you up if needed. The room you were forced to sleep in had not windows and only one door. It was made of complete steel and didn't have a carpet. A rough bed was the only thing in the room, other than the cluttering pile of toys and books held around the room. 

You never played with the toys, but you used some books for your own education. You read to Eri sometimes as well, even if you didn't know some of the words.

Your eyes were fluttering open and you felt stiff in your middle back, arms and legs. You stood up a stretched, the second before you were about to greet Kana, a loud uproar echoed through out the hell-hold.

Kana went over to you and Eri, ready to protect you from any protentional threats coming your way. One did come your way, Chisaki and his right-hand man walked in the door and ordered you to take our monster away.

"Stop using your quirk, now" Chisaki said.

You silently protested for a few seconds, but when he tugged on his white-coloured glove, you called for Kana to leave. It took a second for Kana to fade away into dust-like substance. Kurono and Chisaki forcefully dragged the two of you out. You didn't let anyone dare to touch Eri as you held her gently in your arms.