Ts(2)

Lot of dirty work, roll up your sleeves,
Remember there's a war out there,
So come prepared to fight!~Estelle

JaNaya

5:00 A.M

"Na Na, wake up! " AnaYa said shaking me violently. I groaned and turned the other side.

" No... five more minutes. " For a minute she left me alone, then she dragged me out. My eyes fluttered open.

" Really Ya? Its early! "I said softly yelling.

" No its not, wake yo ass up for I get cold water on you. " I rolled my eyes, getting up. I stretched and yawned.

" What is it Ya? We don't get ready for another hour and thirty minutes. "

" We are going to show that crappy school that we are the true beauty. " Here we go. She always wanna prove something to them cunts. Its our last year, so what does it matter? We won't ever have to see them again.

" Sure AnaYa and what you what me to do? "

" Straighten your hair, and find something pretty to wear. I mean no baggy clothes. " I nodded my head.

" What else? " She waved her hand in front of her nose.

" Ooh girl and, take care of that breath! " I smiled and punched her lightly on the shoulder.

" Shut up, so what are you doing? "

" Same thing, but my hair is curly. " She said looking in the closet taking out a flat iron, makeup kit, and a curling iron. I guess today's gonna be different.
After taking my shower, I got in my underwear and bra. Then I got in my outfit. It was simple, but better than what I usually wear. A black and grey leather half top, high waist jeans, and black nike's.Our family never had enough money to buy gold.

I sat on the edge of the bed, playing on my Samsung Galaxy S5. No way could I afford a Iphone.

My sister soon came in. I was very surprised, she looked cute and all, but this is way out of our usual style.
She was wearing a white tank top that showed cleavage, floral high waist shorts, and white flats. Like she said, she curled her hair. It was beautiful curls to be honest. She had a cute white flower headband as a finishing touch.

" We look so cute! " She said excitedly.

" Which car mines our yours? " I asked her as we stood in the garage now. That was our gift last year for our birthday. Our mom was missing, but our father came with big surprises. My surprise was a 2014 white lexus sport es 350.AnaYa's was a 2014 black camaro 350.

" Mines. " I drove this time. We was talking and joking around. We also got breakfast so by the time we arrived at school, it was 7:15. Fifteen minutes till the bell rings.

All heads turned when we walked in. I mean everybody was staring and whispering.
I felt uncomfortable but felt good. " This is definitely a new day. " My sister said smiling.

Yeah, is it? Are we gonna stand up to bullying today?

Katie, and her little bitch Danny bumped into us.

" Watch where y'all going! " Tf?

" What? You bumped into us on purpose. " I said speaking up. She looked at me with a shocked expression then laughed.

" Oh you think you the shit now cause you on level two now? Bitch you'll never be on my level. " Ouch.

" Don't talk to her like that! Yo ass ain't shit but a dick sucker! " AnaYa said defending me. Everyone stopped what they was doing and looked at us. Even I was shocked. AnaYa?

" Bitch, what? " Katie asked in disbelief.

" You heard me loud and clear. " Lord, what is she doing?

Katie lunged at her but this time AnaYa actually did something.

They were on the ground, Katie on top managing to get a few licks. It looked like she was winning. Which worried me.

AnaYa stayed on the ground for a second. And her face expression changed entirely, she went from weak to furiously tired.

" Bitch you not winning! " AnaYa said lunging on her. She swung making Katie fall on the ground. She got on top, giving her left hooks right hooks all of that. Tears was falling out of her eyes as she ripped the nice Indian hair from Katie out of her scalp. She swung on her stomach, blood pouring out her mouth. She was coughing out her teeth too.

I finally decided to stop AnaYa. Its enough.
I pulled AnaYa breaking her from doing any more damage.

" AnaYa, calm down look at me. " She got herself together then looked at me. Her eyes read that she was tired of getting stepped on. I was too, but that was not the way.

" AnaYa I know she made our lives a living hell, but look at it! If the principal comes here, he's gonna believe Katie, cause she's the one on the ground. Fighting is not the way baby girl, kill them with kindness. Besides that hoe wasn't worth it. " I said with a small smile. She nodded her head.

The crowd that formed looked at AnaYa with disbelief. Some of Katie's minions looked at AnaYa with disgust.

" AnaYa, my office. " I sighed. I knew he would come here.

I gave her a supporting hug and then she left.

Once I turned around, I caught a boy looking at me in a way. Maybe, admiration? I shook my head, there's nothing admiring about me.

*
Jeremiah's Pov:

I admired lil mama's words. She's such a great sister. I was in the crowd cause my homeboy Kavion said there was gonna be a fight.

I watched the whole thing go down. Katie deserved her ass to be beat to be honest. She's such a rude bitch.

I looked for the unknown girl, and found her going through her locker. Five more minutes till the bell rings, so I better hurry.

I walked up to her just as she was closing her locker. She was looking down nervously as the niggas I knew in the football team stared her down.

" Hey lil mama. " She quickly looked at me and gave me a side smile. Which was beautiful.

" My name is Jeremiah, I just wanted to say your a great twin sister. "

" Well, thanks Jeremiah. " She turned to leave. I caught up to her, grabbing her arm.

" That's all? I can't get your name? "I asked flashing a smile that any girl would melt under.

" I don't know you. "

"But you could. " She giggled. It was pretty how she laughs.

" Ok, my name is JaNaya. "

" Pretty just like you. " I said making her blush.

" Thanks but I don't want a boyfriend. " I chuckled.

" I didn't ask to be did I?Let me walk you to class. "

" Sure, if you want to. " This girl is beautiful in so many ways. How come I never seen her or her sister around here? But anyways, I was glad I came to that fight.

Do you guys like Jeremiah?
Which twin do you like better? AnaYa or JaNaya?

Vote& Comment~#HB