LOVE beyond RELIGION❤️🥺

Hey guys what's up .... thought of writing this ...... since long so iam finally penning down my imagination ..... despite vani imagine any of the actors or actress you like in the character n

So lets start...

So the story contains 2 or 3 parts

Its a love story of a Hindu Guy named Veeranshu Singhania and a Muslim laid Bani Akthar .. So will their love gets successful or the burden of being from different religion will end up their love story .....

A Huge White lavish mansion is shown which was fully decorated beautifully for a wedding (Nikah ) (Shaddi)and inside a mansion a big room is shown which was fill with the sound of chattering laughing and giggling of many people as a group of girl was inside a room and they were ... making a girl wear her ornaments and half of them were doing her make-up she had a beautiful long black wavy hair ... plumpy lips with big alomnd brown doe shaped eyes and a sharp pointed nose with ta firm white face complexion.... not less than an angel ...but at the moment she was looking very exhausted dull .... and uninterested...... her eyes was puffy nose was red maybe due to the constant crying....and she was lost somewhere deep in thoughts ..... but her chain of thought was broken as one of her friend who was standing along with the girls spoke.....

 but her chain of thought was broken as one of her friend who was standing along with the girls spoke

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Simran: Aaj toh nawaz jiju ....ko Bani ko dekhar behosh he hojana hai ... by god .....

Reema: Sach me yarr Bani apa ... bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho aap ....

Bani just passed her a fake dull smile ...

Simran : Bani... tu theekh toh hainaaa..... why are you so off .... koi pareshani hai kyaaa... should i call aunty .....

B: Nahi... aisaaa kuch nahi hai .. basss thodaaa suffocating feel ho raha hai.... ammmi ko maat bulao ..... waise bhi subhaa se woh kaam kar rahi hai ... hum unheee aur pareshan nahi karnaaa chathe basss.... hume bass thode der ke liye akele rehnaaa hai ... if you all don't mind ......

She slowly closed her eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Reema: Its ok apa ... waise bhi aap subhaaa se ..itnaa sab make-up fir dress .... uff... Aap thodaaa aram kijiye ..... ammi ne kaha abhi 10 min baad maurath ka samya hai toh take your time .......

TALES OF HEART ( VANI FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें