Dear pain 💔 part- 2

So guys back with the second part
SO LETS START

As bani was continuously crying due heart aching feeling veerabahu was constantly trying to clam her down ....

B: Aaah Humse nahi ho rahaaaaa hum kyaaaa kar please aap kuch kijyeee.......

V: Bani please ..... Tum shaant hojao ..... Please clam down .... Aur rona band karo please..........

While crassin her forehead softly.......

B: please please do something. .......

While sobbing hardly.........

V: sab theekh hojayegaa..... Please maat ro please .......

V: in mind : Yaar kya karu yeh toh roe he jaaa rahi hai .......... Kaise shant karau .....and even I need to first aid her wound.... Yeh kyaaaa kardiyaaa tune veeranshu ....... Itnaaa sabkuch boldiyaaa gusse main akar ..... Tod diyaa naaa bechari ka dil aab tu he theekh karegaaaa sab paar kaise ....... God .... Kaise shant karau main kuch soch veer ...think something.....

V: Chasmish..... I mean bani suno meri baat ...... Please listen to me ..... Pehle dheere se apne aankhe band karooo.......

B: Hum..Humse nahi.....

V: Pehle try toh karo ........ Please dheerse apne ankne band karo .... Please .........

Listening to him she slowly started closing her eyes ......

V: Good ..... Now please realx apne full body of dheela chodo and breathe in breathe out kuch maat socho ...... Just make your mind realx ........ Breathe

Crassin her hair slowly.......

V: Very good ...... And just stay still aise he rehnaa .... Ok

Saying that he slowly started opening her ornaments and after then he untied her hair by the time bani was half asleep.....

V: I need to clean her wound yarr... Puraana wrist katgaya hai woh bhi dono taraf ......

Opening the half left bangles from her wrist some broken pieces of bangles was still piereced on her skin ...... Looking at her condition veer was really guilty............ upinhis act

V: God........I need to clean this ...
Saying this he stood up and when to the bathroom and came back with first aid box and wet towel .... after then slowly sat beside bani who was now almost asleep and murmuring something in her sleep ....veer just slowly carresed her forehead and tucked her hair straps aside .....and taking her hand he started cleaning and bandaging her wound and after sometime it was done and again he took all the stuff inside the washroom and after washing his face again came back to his room wiping his face it was already 1 am in the morning ......

V: Aab to mujeh bhi bohot neend aaraha hai (ywaning )

Going towards the bed...

V: I can't sleep on couch bohot buraa body ache hogaaaa will she mind if I sleep beside her ...... Kyaaa karu....... Yarrr sojataa hu kaal subhaaa chamish se Pehle uth jaungaaa to uskeee kuch pata nahi chalne wala paar agar kal subhaa yeh mujhse Pehle uth gayi toh aur phir ronelag gayi toh how will I handle kyaaa karu ......paar Patni hai woh teri ... tu nahi mantaaaaa toh kyaaa hua shaddi hui hai humari yarr so jaa chup chap ..... Kaal usse pehle uth jana theekh hai sorry chamish .... Paar abhi main tumhare bagal main soo raha hu ok ...... Thankyou goodnight ....

Saying that he slowly laid beside her and covered himself with the duvet

V: Iam sorry ....sorry ki aaj mere karan tum itnaaa roi mera intenson tumhe aise itni hurt karnekaaa nahi thaaa iam sorry
Crassin her cheeks soon he to fell into deep slumber keeping his palm on her cheeks ......After few hours bani slowly opened her eyes as she felt some weight on her tigh and a cold plam on her waist so after clearing her vision she slowly turned her head aside only to find her husband sleeping with a cute pout

TALES OF HEART ( VANI FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें