Goodbye

[Goodbye is not the end of it all. But, this is the beginning of Sam and YU's love journey]

The atmosphere in YU's room became awkward. YU sat next to his father and Sam sat in a small chair in front of YU's father. Sam just kept quiet and squeezed his thighs. His heart was beating fast and his forehead was sweating. He was very nervous to meet YU's father. It's the first time he's been nervous about meeting his partner's parents.

YU knew that Sam was very nervous. That's because this meeting was so sudden. His father came to the apartment without telling YU in advance. It's okay if Sam doesn't have any preparations to meet with YU's family. YU saw Sam's face and then saw his father. YU attempts to break the awkwardness between his father and Sam.

"Dad, why you come to here? Why don't you contact me first before coming?" said YU.

"I have some work here. So I'm going to stay in here for two days. I plan to surprise you." YU's father saw his son's face.

"But, instead I was surprised to see you two." YU's father changed his gaze to Sam. Sam just blinked his eyes over and over again.

"Emm... Dad. He's Sam. The guy I told you about on the phone. Sam, this is my father." YU tries to introduce Sam to his father directly. YU was a little afraid of his father's response. He just told his father when he spoke by phone. YU didn't expect that they would meet quickly.

"Hello uncle, I am Lin Zihong. Nice to meet you." Sam replied nervously.

Sam's father was still silent to see Sam. Sam glanced at YU and raised his eyebrows. Sam sends a signal to YU so YU can help him. YU only held back his laughter when he saw Sam. YU scratched his forehead and saw his father's response. YU tries to hold his father's hand so that his father doesn't give Sam a fierce look.

"Dad..." not finished YU said something, YU's father turned to YU and held YU's hand that was in his hand. YU's father patted YU's hand and smiled. Then he looked back at Sam.

"So, your name is Sam? YU's Boyfriend?" YU's father's gaze was like intimidating Sam.

"Nice to meet you. YU has told me about you. Thank you for taking care of him all this time." YU's father smiled at Sam. Sam who listened to YU's father's words became relieved. Sam can smile. Even though his heart was still beating fast. But he was quite happy that YU's father didn't hate him.

"Uncle, you scared me." Sam said. YU's father just laughed at Sam.

"Is my face too scary for you?" said Father YU with a big smile. Sam shook his head slowly.

"So, you guys live together?" YU's father was curious because so early Sam was in YU's apartment.

"No. No, uncle. We don't live together. I just visited him." Sam tries to lie so that YU's father doesn't get angry. YU who heard Sam's words only smiled.

"Yes, Dad. Sam just visited me. But he visits me every day and every time." YU said looking at his father.

YU's father was shocked to hear YU's words until he unconsciously opened his mouth. YU's father immediately looked towards Sam. YU smiled. YU is like complaining to his father. Sam crossed his arms as a sign that what YU said was not true. YU, his father and Sam laughed.

The three of them chatted intimately. YU's father told Sam about YU's habits while in Japan. Sam also told YU's father about him, how he was able to meet YU and how he got YU's heart. A lot has been said by YU and Sam.

The atmosphere has become warmer. It only took 3 hours, Sam and YU's father looked closer. YU was happy to see it. YU hopes that all can be matched as expected. The person he loves can always be by his side.