Chapter 7

I don't know why wattpad wont let me upload this chapter in the right place. It always goes between chapter 4 and 5 i dont know why. This is chapter 7 so u have to scroll past this one and first read 5 and 6 and then come back to this one. Sorry idk what to do

I follow her back to her office. Once we get there she closes the door and locks it. I try to see where the key goes but fail. "What are you doing?" "I'm going to show you you're mine." "I'm no ones." "Yesterday night your body told me something else." She smirks.

She slowly starts walking over to me and I refuse to back away. River brushes with her fingers from my cheeck to my chin and grabs my throat while her other hand lays on my waist. She looks me in my eyes and I look back. She pushes me slightly backwards and I follow.

NSFW

I stop when I feel her desk against my back. She lifts me up and places me on the desk with my legs open and her in the middle. "You're not wearing jeans." She whispers in my ear. I give her a confused look but I realise what she means when she slowly goes with her fingers up my thigh.

I gasp and try to push her hand away but she grabs them and holds them behind my back. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Playing with you like I said I was going to do Marmocchia." She goes with her hands behind my back and unhooks my bra.

I try to lock it again but she stops me. "No, take it off." "No." "Fine then we do it my way." She pushes me on my back and keeps my hands above my head. With the other hand she pulls my shirt and sweater 'till I'm in my bare chest.

Her hand slightly goes from my thigh to my belly and I arch my back at the feeling. My breathing gets heavier when she leans down and starts giving kisses to the edge of my breasts.

I gasp when she takes my nipple in her mouth and starts sucking and biting it. It hurts a little but it's a pleasant kind of pain. When she is done she gives the same treatment to my other nipple.

She let go off my hands and stands back up. I sit up straight and fix my clothes. "I told you I'd play with you." She kisses me and I kiss her back. She puts her hand on the back off my head and my waist deepening the kiss.

When she pulls away I whine wanting more. She smirks "You'll have to wait untill we're home Gattina." I whine once again but follow her throughtout the building back to the cars.

Once we get home she takes me to my room. She opens the door and let me go first. I walk inside and turn around just to find River at 1 inch from my face. We stare into eachothers eyes before she grabs my face and kisses me. She gently pushes me back 'till I feel the bed against my legs. She pulls back "Get on the bed on your back." I do as told.

"Arms above your head." She takes my wrists and ties them to the head of the bed. I watch as she proceeds. Once she is done she unbuckles my pants and pulls them off. Then she ties my legs to the bed. "Move ur legs." I try to but can't close them.

She smirks and goes sit on top off me. River rolls up my shirt untill it's in front off my eyes. She starts kissing down from my neck leaving burning places every time her lips touch my skin.

"Sei così bella." (You are beautiful) she wispers. I breath heavily when I feel she reaches my boobs. She starts with giving little kisses around my right boob and comes closer to my nipple with every kiss.

Finally she reaches it and starts nibbling it. My breathing gets heavier and I arch my back slightly. When she bites down I gasp. She chuckles a lil and goes to my other nipple nibbling and biting it.

When she is done she kisses down my belly. When she reaches my panties she starts to rub my clit gently. A little moan escapes my mouth "Sshh babygirl we don't want anyone to hear you do we?" I dont answer but push my lips together trying to contain myself. "Good girl."

With her other hand she slowly scratches with her nails up my thigh untill her hand meets my panties doing it again and again. The feeling her nails leave on my skin drives me crazy and I start to whine.

She pulls my panties of and gives a little kiss on my lower belly while still gently rubbing my clit. I start to feel the burning sensation in my pussy. She goes a little faster and a moan escapes my mouth.

She immediately stops and comes on top of me pulling the shirt away from my eyes. I look up at her "What did i say  about making noises babygirl?" I just stared at her trying to catch my breath a little. "I couldn't make any." I finally answer. "That's right and what did you do?" "I made a noise." I say quietly.