Getting to know Sky.

So Hey everyone My name is Sky. I am 17 years old and I love playing minecraft. I get bulled for like it that I hate. So this is my story of moving schools and getting friends. Maybe I will get a Boyfriend out of this. 

The moving day.

So today is the day we are moving to LA. I am moving to a town with like big houses. My friends here, wait want friends do i have? mmm let me think none. So I have everything ready to go. I have my loptop and my teddy creeper and my copy with has minecraft mods on it. I am a little happy and sad to be leaving this same town. I am happy because maybe no more bulling for me. Sad because I have been living here for so long. 

Mam and dad called me to tell me its time to leave. We have to driving for 3 hours to get to the plane. So for a hour I was going to sleep but nope I was sleeping for 2 hours and for the next hour I went on my laptop to play minecraft even doe I have no wifi.

We get to the plane and its a 8 hour fly to LA. I hate planes but this plane had wifi so I can talk with my friends on skype for a while. Yes I do have friends in different country who have helped me with my bulling. We have Canadian, Goldy and Izzy who are like my sisters. We have Foxy and Strikr who are like my brothers. Last we have Jack who I do have a crush on. A big crush. So we were in a skype chat talking when jack message me on pm.

Jack= So u are on a plane to were?

Me= I am moving to LA

Jack= Wait LA? I live in LA

Me= Really? OMG What school do u go to?

Jack= SG Heros

Me= OMFG I am going to that school next week.

Jack= Nice well I have to go to school later. Talk with u soon <3

Me= Bai Jack 

OMG I am going to the same school as my crush. Wait he put a heart when he was leaving. I was really happy. So after 6 hours of talking with the guys. I said I was landing in 2 hours and want to get sleep. I couldnt sleep after trying for half a hour so I went on Wattpad and was reading a story about minecraft youtubers. We landed and we got a car that dad's work to get to the new house. I had a really nice bedroom with a bathroom and a door to go to a pool indoor. We had two other cars outside the house and I get one. I can drive so now I can drive around LA. So after everything I unpacked everything. I said goodnight to the guys on skype and fell on my bed to sleep.

A/N 

Well guys that is the first part to my story. Hope u like it. <3 Vote Comment Like <3