4 : Rightfully His

"Ba...Baramee who?"

Prae was appall, to be honest. She assumed that finally, his grandfather riches will fall upon her as her other siblings had lost Thanit's favour in terms of becoming his next successor and they themselves doesn't show much interest with his wealth.

So she thought that she had them eliminated from his grandfather will.

She heard about the rumours that his grandfather will be away and transfer his wealth ownership to his grandchildren and only daughter.

He already does the first step anyway by resigning from his position as the CEO of JJC even though Prae didn't get the chance to become his successor for that position. Prae exploded when she knew Joss will be sitting on the CEO chair instead of her so she confronted his grandfather. After getting on each other throats for about an hour Thanit finally blow up and rejected Prae coldly.

Never once in her life that she witnessed him showing that kind of expression and it has successfully shut her up. Thanit was beyond furious and chase her out from his mansion that very day.

Her mother told Prae to relay her sorry and accept whatever decision Thanit had made as according to her mother Thanit is in the middle of re-writing his will and having Phuwin coming day after Prae fights with her had made Nia uneasy.

She was afraid that Prae name will be left out from the will so she insisted that Prae tell her sorry.

Days later, rumours about his will reading spread like wildfire. She did ask her mother about it but was told not to worry much as she will gonna inherit everything and she will make sure of it.

Inherited everything my ass!!

"Who is this Baramee you are talking about?!!! Is he his illegitimate child?!! How can he inherit everything? Then how about us? Is the old man gone nuts?!!!" Prae can't take it anymore as the more Phuwin gone through the details, the more it doesn't make sense for her.

One, everything, like literally everything is going to become this Baramee person possession.

Two, the inside and on the outside of the country properties and investment will also become his.

Three, the other family members will only be compensated with shares from JJC by 1 per cent and it depends on them whether to hold onto it or sell their shares.

"We want to meet him. Where is he?" Nia asked Phuwin as calm as she can be after Phuwin finally finished reading all of Thanit's will detail to Nia and Prae.

Getting angry wouldn't solve anything. Look at what his daughter had done. She is certain that they inherit more before the dispute between Prae and his father.

But is that all?

Nia has no idea why her father did this to them, his own family and the mystery surrounding the person who was supposed to be the sole heir to his entire wealth is making Nia speechless. His PI cannot figure the person based on the first name only. He needs at least the surname of the person too.

There are a thousand Baramee across Thailand.

"That's...confidential. He wishes not to be disturbed." Phuwin declared as he was ready to leave after putting the document back safely in his briefcase.

Nia laser eyes is boring hole on Phuwin's face following the answer. Phuwin's father was Jamornhum's former family lawyer before he step in because his father died in a car accident and being replace by his son.

Phuwin is some eccentric man.

He gives zero fuck to anyone including the Jamornhum's family member. He can't be bought like his father and he holds on tight to his principal as a lawyer. That's one reason why Thanit didn't hesitate to hire him to replace his father after the accident that took his father life.