You are my high

HHHhhhhHHhhHhhHhhHHh

Hi babies!!
Long message from me to you!

*Kisses all of you*
You are my loves!
I do thank you all of you sweethearts for the views, but I thank you more for your well beings!
I love all of you! You are my babies! I'm adopting all of y'all! You are all my children and I won't dare to un-adopt any of you!
It is a pleasure to write out my love for you all, tell you what I love about you and be weird. I love everything about y'all! I don't care what y'all do or say to me because I know I can keep my head up and keep going on what I want to do. And I know a lot of y'all are the same way. So read carefully through this and take in every word that is in this part.

You are tough, you are brave, you are loved, wanted, and sure as hell fucking beautiful and handsome! Keep your head up and don't give a fuck about what people say. Eat, sleep, hydrate yourselves and take care of yourself. Love it. Love every part of y'all wonderful fucking bodies! Rock that shit! Whether you got hella meat or less! Don't let men or other women bring you down. Don't listen to them if they rate you at least a 4. Because you know deep down, you that person to believe you look good as hell! I care for you all and your well being! Your personality is what makes you, along with what you decide in life!
Take care of everything!
You are a darling diamond that shines bright and I bet your smile can bring joy to everyone you're around! You are you! Continue that!

Eat, drink, sleep, my darling children! And have an amazing time! ^^

(You can also talk to me whenever you want! If you want to do it on discord my user is Sleepy Fuck #6107
And if you wanna do it here my dms are always open!)

Love you, sweethearts! <3