What Happened?-Chpt 13

Previously on Layers
Matt's p.o.v
I got a little nervous to see Nichole
Samantha went first
Samantha wispered "I love you, goodluck."
I saw a girl with straight light brown hair wearing a crop top and a short skirt. Nichole.
Nichole got up leaning torwards me whispering "Is that it? 'Cause what I heard, is that you could be a naughty boy. I'm sure you can do more than just, be someone else. Or is that your game? You like playing games don't you?"
I don't think this is what she did with Samantha.
I realize now that Nichole was trying to suduce me. I got up and tried leaving but Nichole pulled me and pinned me to the wall.
I faded into her kiss.
I heard the door open with the sound of Samantha speaking.
S-"Hey Matt I......"
Samantha covered her mouth crying and running away into Jack G.
~Earlier~
Samantha's p.o.v
Matt left with the boys so I could be with Nichole, and so he wouldn't be bored. I heard a knock on my door. When I opened it was Nichole, wearing a short (really short) crop top and a (REALLY) short skirt. When she came in she had her notes and a tiny sided, pink flower printed purse. It seems like she likes small things? She asked me questions about acting, why I wanted be an actress and all this stuff, at the end she said: "I think I can get you an audition." I was so excited. I bursted out screaming.
S-"Are you being serious??!!"
N-"Uhh, yea! There's only one thing, you can't get your hopes-
S-"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
I bounced off the room flying back and fourth.
N-"Up"
She said finishing off the rest of her sentence
N-"Nevermind it looks like you already have. I need to see Matt now."
S-"Ok." I calmed down, got up, hugged Nichole for a good-bye and walked out.
I saw Matt waiting by the door, I was surprised I thought he was with the boys. I whispered in his ear " I love you, good luck!."
And walked away. I traveld finding my way to the Elavator, sharing it with Shawn. I loved sharing the Elevator with Shawn, when I first came to Magcon he noticed how scared I was in the elevator, by myself. He would sing me a song to calm me, I would fade away and think of other stuff or sing along. He began to sing Never be Alone. (Love it) I nelt my head on his shoulder. I felt the breeze in the elevator, I got chilly. Dang flabit I forgot my bright yellow neon sweater! Matt hated that sweater, he said I look like a giant Banana walking down the street. He's prabably burning it right now. I stoped Shawn from singing for secound.
S-"I forgot my sweater."
SM-"You can barrow mine."
S-"No it's ok, you know I can't go with out it."
SM-"Yea, it's really old are you sure?"
S-"Yea I'm sure."
The doors opened to the main floor, Jack G was waiting for it.
SM-"Bye Samantha"
S-"bye shawn."
I said as I watched Jack enter.
S-"Hey Jack."
JG-"Hey Sammy. Why are you still in the Elevator??"
S-"I forgot my sweater."
JG-"The old raggity one, that makes you look like a banana??"
he said joking around, and I sighed at his joke.
S-"Yea, pretty much, you??"
JG-"I forgot my wallet, we're going to go eat if you want to come."
S-"Sure, let me tell Matt so he knows where we're at."
JG-"Ok."
The doors opened slowly, & I began to be excited to get my sweater. I can't go without it, I love it! When Matt first called me a banana it got me excited, I love being different from everyone else!! I reached for my key in my back pocket of my high weisted blue jeans. I opened the door and opened my mouth ready to speak.
S-"Hey Matt I......."
I broke down to see Nichole on topless, in her bra on the bed, and Matthew shirtless pinned to the wall. And his facial expression I couldn't tell if he wanted to contine if I never had walked in. My heart cracked into a shell breaking away and I stood there crying. I coverd my mouth in shock, & I ran out & as I did I ran into Jack G.
Shortly after wards I hear Nichole say: "Sorry."
A/N
What do you guys think?? Do you guys think Jack's going to hurt Matt, ask Matt, talk to Samantha?? What?? Comment below, what do you think?? Let me know