Let's do this!-chpt 20

No previous
Samantha's p.o.v
The thought of Shawn's kiss raced my mind. I thought about as I walked to the Uhaul. It was the touch of his lips against mine, he was always so gental. I don't know, maybe I should wait awhile. I mean my emotions might be using Shawn, I don't want that. I threw in the brown box that was in my hands, but as I turned around I saw Shawn. Oh my gosh, he scared the jelly beans out of me.
S-"Shawn! You scared me!"
Sm-"Didn't mean to startle you."
S-"It's fine."
When i tried to walk to go get something he again grabbed a grip of my head. I hesitated.
Sm-"Think about us, please?"
What was I supposed to say? Thank goodness Aaron saw us, I mean to 'Save' me. Shawn walked away.
A-"What was that all about?"
S-"Just a good-bye."
Nash came up to me.
N-"So, Sammy where you moving again?"
S-"WaterLane, its kinda like a cando."
N-"WaterLane? That sounds formiliar."
S-"Oh well, they're kinda popular."
N-"Oh, ok."
(Short pov for Aaron)
Aaron's p.o.v
Nash came up to me worried.
N-"Dude, you do realize where you moving to, right?"
A-"WaterLane, condoe?"
N-"No, well yea, but Matt lives there!"
A-"Are you serious?"
N-"Yea. You have tell Samantha."
A-"I can't, maybe they won't see each other."
N-"You have to!"
A-"She already bought the place, plus I don't want to worry her and then give it up, just so if we do move there she might not even see them."
N-"Ugh, alright fine."
Samantha's p.o.v
We got to the apartment/condo. Oh, yay It was big and nice, and the prettiest view! The movers helped us move all our furniture. Then this guy poped out of no where.
(G=Guy)
S-"Can I help you?"
G-"Sorry, I'm just curious but are you singal?"
S-"Yea?"
G-"Oh wow, my friend singal too, he's alomost 27 though. We both live up stairs same number."
S-"Oh well I'm not really looking for a realationship right now I just got out of one."
G-"So did my friend, two months ago. He's a good guy, he's actually a youtuber."
S-"Wait, how did they break up?"
G-"Oh some girl tried to hallar at him, his Girlfriend walked in on them and thought he wanted her. His name's...."
I couldn't help but finish that sentence with him.
Both:"Matt espinosa."
He looked up at me curiously.
G-"Oh, you must be Samantha Mejia?"
S-"That's right. Can you go now?" before he left I grabbed his arm.
S-"Listen you can't tell Matt about this, I don't want to screw up his life, and I don't want him to screw up mine."
G-"Don't you know, his life is already screwed up."
I can't believe he just said that.
~Later~
I started setting up my camera to upload a video. I can't believe what I was about to do.
"Hey what's up guys?! I have an announcement to make!! I actually am going to take a long break from YouTube!! I know, I know . It sucks, yea well it sucks for me too. But I'm going to a little a job. I just moved out of the house, but I'm not alone!!! Aaron's with me. We're roomies!! Well him and I are going to work to pay off our new condo thingy so yea. You may be wondering: don't you guys have money??
Answer:Yes but we're actually saving it for, well I  don't know, but it's good to save money. Well I have to go now. Goodbye, but keep in mind it's not forever."
I went to a 60's resturaunt to apply. As well as Aaron. And then Shawn found us and recomended for him to apply too. In restaurant you had to sing, well if someone requested it.