Please don't fall for me

12:31

I groaned, fuck it's 12:30. I got up and walked straight to where my laptop was perched and logged in. I went to the youtube app.

Six fucking hundred thousand new subscribers!!!, All in the span of a few HOURS

I nearly fell out of my chair. I video called Wills, and almost immediately she picked.

"BIIIITTTCCCHHH, 600K. HOLY CRAP." she practically screamed into the speaker.

"Yeah, OMG, we're growing so fast!!!", I responded

She looked as if she'd been awake for a while, maybe never even went to sleep. We talked for a while and hung up. I got up and examined myself in the full body mirror.

I never really looked at myself until now. I wouldn't necessarily call myself thick, but I would say I had an hourglass shape. I ruffled my dirt colored hair and tied it into what I convinced myself was a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and even used teeth whitening stripes and undressed and hopped into the shower, and scrubbed hard.

After drying myself I rummaged through my wardrobe, and picked out an outfit. It was quite cold and windy outside so I pulled out my purple sleeveless turtle-neck dress, black tights and my black ankle boots ( I had self-embroidered my initials on it them, using colorful glittery thread I found at a charity shop) and pink cardigan. I more than prided myself for my eccentric clothing choices.

I looked at the time once more, 13:06. CCRRAAPP.

I heard the doorbell ring, and ran faster than the speed of light towards the door, only to find my mother dressed in her cringy, misspelled " I speek the langueege of sleep" pajama's.

At one. In the afternoon.

I needed the Earth to split open and swallow me whole.

-Jason's POV

Marraya's house was probably the least bland on her whole street. She lived in Riverton Crescent, in a big cottage on the very corner of the road. This cottage had grapevines crawling up the walls and vegetables of all types on the left side and fruits- mostly berries- carefully and creatively planted in the shape of a heart. Her folks must've been pretty neat and organised people.

I rang the doorbell and waited. In no less than a minute, a lady wearing pajamas opened. I noticed that she hadn't even brushed her hair, so she must've just woken up.

"Oh, g-good morning ma'am", I stuttered. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY COOL WHEN I NEED IT!!.

"Hello, how can I help you", she smiled, one eyebrow arched, as if to tell me "yes hurry up now, I have some sleep to catch up on"

Suddenly a girl came down the stairs and looked mortified. She started speaking to the lady in a different language

"Ehm. Mamma va tutto bene, è un mio amico. Quello con cui ti ho detto che sarei uscito"

The lady looked at me once more and went up the stairs saying something like

"Mhm, ok. Ma attenzione, non voglio fare affari divertenti qui"

The girl looked at me. For a minute it was so awkward I could have just walked away.

Oh sorry about that," she blushed " my mother is itallian". I couldn't stop staring at her, this girl was fucking beautiful.

uhm, Jason. Right", she looked at me.

" Yah", I replied. "Marraya?" I asked.

She nodded. This date was off to a good start