38- good and bad

CONTENT WARNING- talk of harm towards unborn children.

y/n-

staying calm on the way to the hospital was a hard task, i was still bawling my eyes out and in agony.

my crotch was drenched in my blood, and it wasnt seeming to stop any time soon.

i'd feel so ashamed, even more than i already was, if my unborn babies died.

by the time we pulled into the hospital, draco picked me up and carried me in through the door, laura was at the doors with a wheelchair for me.

"aw darling, oh my god" she said sorrowfully, i cradled my stomach, "i think i've killed them" i yelled, "don't say that y/n, that's only one of the possibilities, but even then, it wouldn't have been your fault" she replied.

draco was walking next to the police officer who was keeping him calm.

laura got me up on the bed, and immediately got the ultrasound machine out, i feel myself passing out.

————————

"baby"

"baby!" dracos voice wakes me up, i look about the room, seeing laura coming back in.

she sighed, "i have good news and bad news.." she admitted, my first thought was that one had passed and the other survived.

"give us the good news first" draco sobbed, "they're both still alive" she said, i scream in relief and reach for draco, latching onto his arm.

"but the bad news is that, one of your babies will have to have an arm amputated right after their birth, and the other will be blind in one eye" she frowned.

i look down at my lap, which had been cleaned up thankfully, "i'm just happy they are both still alive" i cry.

draco leaned in and held me, kissing my shoulder.

the police officer came in, "do you mind if i ask her a few questions?" he asked laura, laura left the room.

"do you mind telling me what happened?" he asked, i feel myself growing nauseous, having to remember exactly what happened to me.

i choke on a cry, "well, i wanted to go to the bathroom, and he grabbed my wrist.. and he- he took me into the disabled toilet.. and raped me" i say, dracos jaw was clenched.

the police officer nodded, leaving the room, noticing the state i was in and deciding to leave it at that for now.

—————————

a while later, i was allowed to leave the hospital, thankfully scorpius was with mum.

i was in pain everywhere. absolute agony.

one of the nurses that had to stitch inside of me back together gave me a pad the size of jupiter to put on, to catch any more bleeding.

i was still crying on and off, i felt like a wuss, draco was holding my hand tightly.

"want to go in?" he asked, as he pulled into the driveway, i nod and he came round and picked me up, it hurt to stand up.