Chapter One · We are the Amazing Rock Band 5 Seconds of Summer

//Jenna//

"Ew.. Blind my eyes... Why the hell do you even? TOO MANY POSTERS!" I yelled at my friend Amanda.

She laughed and hit me lightly on the shoulder, "They're amazing. Stoppp."

I groaned, "Ugh. Their music suck."

5SOS was currently playing.

"What?!" She screamed, throwing a pillow at me, "Shut up."

I smirked, "They're ug-"

"HEY HEY HEY... DONT GO TO FAR NOW."

I laughed.

Amanda's mother who was visiting= knocked on her door, "Amanda? I have to go soon, so I have something for you."

I went and open the door and there stood her mum, holding an envelope, "Here Amanda, I'll see you on Christmas." She gave Amanda a hug and left.

Amanda sat on her bed and opened the envelope, "EEEK!"

I turned my head and sat next to her. I looked at the envelope,

Amanda Benson,

5SOS would like to bring you to their last concert of the tour and a backstage pass

legible for 2 people

Adam Wilkinson

I widened my eyes, "Oh god. Don't you dare fucking think about taking me."

She smiled a sinister smile, "Oh you are."

"No, no, no" I shook my head vigorously.

She nodded, "Holy Shit. It's tonight. Let's get ready. IMMA MEET CALUMMMMMM." She pumped her fist.

Ugh.

I went to my room and wore my slightly ripped, muscle tee with the Blink-182 logo and my bracelets with black ripped jeans and a huge red flannel and doc martins, I put my red beanie on my white with black tips hair and went to Amanda's room.

There she was, wearing a 5sos beanie, tanktop, and bracelet, her tank top was tucked in her black skirt and she wore vans. Her beanie covered the top of her black and blue ombre braids.

friendship goals be like.

We got into my jeep and I put the top down.

we arrived at the arena early. Right when the doors opened and apparently, we had front row seats

Ew...

We made our way to our seats and ate Takis while waiting

After waiting for what felt like an hour the music began and screaming flooded the arena.

Fangirls. Yay.

and I noticed that Manda was screaming more than usual, and that was because they had entered the stage and started singing their so called rock music.

Just no.

Then when it got to the part where they invite the fans up, one guy who was blonde, noticed me and pointed towards me, "Come on." I shook my head, but was brought up instead.

Once I got on stage more screaming started the blonde kid asked the crowd, "Do any of you know her?"

screaming once more.

oh. right. you probably were wondering who the hell I am.

I'm Jenna Brown. Youtuber and I'm in a band called, Lost Insight.