Chapter 1

Liyah pov
I was just sitting in my class bored asf. Literally I was sitting doing nothing. The teacher let us have a free period. Boooring! I take out my phone and play some games. Just then the door opens and two handsome guys walk in. They twins too aww snap. Lol ok so the teacher looks up and says
Teacher: these are our new students from France. Go on boys introduce yourselves.
I looked to see the first twin and he has a short afro with a colorful leaf shirt on.
???: bonjour my name is laurent
Boy was cute too. Mmmm laurent rolls right off ur tongue. I think I'll call him lau for short haha. The twin steps up and he has twist.
???: and my names larry.
Teacher: well boys you can sit next liyah over there. *points at me*
Aww snap they gone sit behind me?! Ok liyah calm down. I see they begin walking to me. Lau was in front and when he saw me he smirked. God I almost fell out my chair. Mm. The things I could do to him lol. Not the nastys people. They sit next to me so I'm in the middle which I really didn't mind. AT ALL! That's when lau starts to talk to me. His french accent is gonna kill me yall!
Lau: bonjour bellè. The names laurent but you mon amour can call me lau. *smirk*
Me: the names tyliyah but call me liyah if you like. I don't care really.
Larry: and my names larry. Bonjour * smiles showing bunny teeth*
I like them already. Lau smirk is driving me mad! Larry bunny tooth smile is so cute. Man I can't wait till they ask for my digits!

Bonjour Mon amis! This story will forever be dedicated to @LilBourgeois26 so follow her and I hope u love the story.