A Long Waited Reunion

3rd Person Pov

The streets of Vale was busy with people walking down the streets and entering shops. Ruby and her team were part of the large crowd as they need items for their weapons or new clothes. Each girl had two sets of bags as Yang was carrying both her bags as well as Blake's while the faunus read a book in her hand. Ruby led the group as she held a shopping bag and a small bags of cookies in which she would snack on with a smile on her face. Weiss walked behind the two leader as she had two bags that looked really expensive as she looked around Vale.

Weiss: It seems really busy today, more busy that usual.

Yang: Nah, this is how it usually is. You just haven't seen it much like I have when I go out at night.

Weiss looks back at the blonde brawler of the team who was smirking as Ruby looked back at her sister.

Ruby: Doesn't it bother you that you might get in trouble?

Yang: *looks at Ruby* Nope, not at all.

Ruby looked at her sister before her scroll goes off as she looks at her pocket and stops as she pulls it out. Weiss, Blake and Yang stop as they look at her as Ruby's face went to shock as she looked at her scroll as Yang walked up to her.

Yang: What's up, Rubes?

Yang looked at her sister's scroll with curiosity before her face quickly changed to the same as her sister's. Weiss and Blake looked at them with confusion as the two looked at the scroll. What they were looking at was a message from Ozpin himself as he had given them a mission to find a person, one that they knew, Y/n Oliver.

Yang: This...This can't be right...

Ruby: And yet...it is...

Weiss: What is it? Tell us.

Yang and Ruby look at their team mates before looking at each other. Blake and Weiss looked at them as they didn't know what they were going to say and still didn't know what the message said. Yang and Ruby look at there team mates and show the message to them as they read it.

Weiss: Who's Y/n Oliver?

Yang: He was a friend of ours and he had moved away. He would write to us every week, but suddenly the letters stopped and we feared the worst.

Blake: And by that you mean you thought he was dead?

The two nod as Weiss and Blake looked at them as Ruby put her scroll away.

Ruby: He was like a big brother to us.

Weiss: So if Opzin sent this message to find him, that must mean that he is alive then.

Yang: Yeah, the message gave us coordinates, it says that he's gonna be by the docks tonight.

The four girls look at each other and start to head towards the docks and wait behind a few crates as night falls upon them. Ruby and Blake take watch as Weiss and Yang got some rest as they stayed hidden for hours with no activity catching their eye in order to find Y/n. Ruby continues to look as Blake looked at her.

Blake: I hate to say it, but maybe the professors information was wrong.

Ruby: It can't be wrong, Y/n should be here.

Blake: Maybe it was for a different day. It's late and we should get back to-

A large explosion from the top of the warehouse cuts Blake off as she and Ruby look towards it in shock. Weiss and Yang jump awake as they sit up and grab their weapons as two hooded figures jumped out from the top of the warehouse and land on the ground with a grunt. The two look towards the warehouse as Tyrannodrones and Zeltrax run out from the entrance to the warehouse towards the figures before stopping just a few feet away. The two hooded figures look at them as Zeltrax held his shield in his left hand and a azure colored blade in his right hand.