Cedric x Reader (edited)

I love you for infinity.

Hey guys its Via

This is just a short chapter for you to just enjoy. It is a little sad but I hope you guys still like it.

If you do vote and follow!! :)

-Via

                                                                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ced! What are you thinking?! Are you seriously going to enter a competition where you could die?!" Y/n screamed at her boyfriend, Cedric Diggory. He had just told Y/n That he was going to enter The Triwizard Tournament after promising her that he wouldn't. 

"Look, Y/n I'm sorry but this is my decision. If you can't support me then LEAVE!!" Cedric yelled, pushing her harshly away from him. His eyes widened in fear of what he had just said. Instantly he tried to calm her down by trying to give her hug but he had gone too far. Y/n shoved his hands away from her shoulder and then burst into tears and then shouted, "FINE I WILL LEAVE BUT DON'T FOR A SECOND THINK I'll STAY HERE AFTER THIS!"  suddenly, Y/n put on her hoodie and left.

 Cedric was left dumbfounded after what she had said. What did she mean she wont stay?

The next morning, Y/n wasn't at breakfast or at her classes. People shot death glares and said nasty comments at him. 

You see, Y/n was a girl favored by everyone at Hogwarts (but she doesn't know). Y/n was the little sister for all the 6th and 7th years. So whenever something bad happens the whole school is like her army of guardians. 

Soon Cedric finally got someone to tell him what was going on. Hermione, y/ns best friend, glared and said, "She left a note. I don't know if  she wants you reading it, but I think you really should."

She handed him a note and left, without another word.

He opened the note, confused. It read-

To all my amazing friends,
I will be taking a mental break which will result me in going home for a while.
I won't be back for a bit but I will try to write to everyone as much as possible.
I'm sorry but I'm just having a hard time and I got into an argument with my partner.
I hope you understand.
Thank you,

Love,
Y/f/n.

--------------------------------------------------
Cedric was shocked. Y/n had left, and it was all because of him! He slowly fell to his knees and burst into tears. Flashbacks of him and Y/n ran through his mind, but one that called back was last nights fight.He regretted every lie. If he had just stayed true, this all wouldn't have happened! He punched the wall and hit his head against it as he sobbed angrily.

What had he just done?

Over the next month, Cedric was glared at and disrespected by fellow students.

But one day, all chaos stopped and there was a large crowd of 6th and 7th years in the great hall.

Finally Cedric got a glance of what the commotion was all about. It was... Y/N!

Cedric ran and pushed through the crowd. He reached y/n, and then lifted her up, placing her legs around his waist. He hugged her, crying of happiness, and surprisingly, she didn't push him off, she hugged him,and kissed him. He saw that she had also cried during their reunion as well. Everyone clapped and cheered as they kissed. They broke apart and Y/n  snuggled against her boyfriend.

Over the next few weeks Y/n caught up with work and helped Cedric with the tournament.

In the end all worked well and Cedric came back alive.

Both graduated and got their dream jobs, got married, created a family, and still to this day they are the happiest couple.

The End.