HER~

(Angst(ish).. sorry 😣)

Preview

Nishinoya, has had a crush on his best friend, Tanaka since they've met.... Tanaka saved him from the bullies, and he had admired him from since...

Nishinoya's POV

He was the only thing I could think about... The way he talked, the way he puts all his effort into everything, the way he laughs, the times he comforted me and most of all... his smile...

Everything was perfect about him was just so perfect... down to the gaze he gives her every time she passes by...

She was perfect... She had no flaws... She was all he talks about... She was taller than me... Had long beautiful blue hair... Eyes you could stare into for days... And most of all she was an actual girl...

She had everything I didn't have...

He was in love...

With her...

Not me...

I kept that in mind, every second of the day..

I kept all my feelings to myself, trying my best not to ruin our friendship...

That's until...

She finally said yes...

He was so happy... A wide, bright, loving, happy, genuine smile... spread across his face...

It hurts to know that I'm not the one he chose, but I can't help but be happy for him... After all he is my best friend...

( Time skip because I'm gonna break my phone from all the tears I have rn 😭)

I couldn't do it anymore... All my emotions from earlier at practice, let loose...

Eyes getting red, and puffy from all the crying I did... Nose now runny...

I was a mess...

I started skipping practice, which I never did... except the one time in first year...

My hair grew out, and I stopped gelling it...

I talked less by the day...

I stopped eating... the used to be favorite part of my day...

I started skipping school itself...

I gave up on life...

I couldn't take it anymore...

It was the only option left to end my suffering...

I did it...

I sunk in my bath tub, and let all the pain drown away...

I left everything...

I can be free now...

But at least he is happy...

With her...

Kiyoko Shimizu.

(Word Count: 364)

I can't guys I actually fell really guilty about writing this but it was last minute... Sorry! 😣 This was a request to post a story today by one of the readers sorry it's being posted so late (10:00 where I am rn) But hope you enjoyed

Also I did something really bold today for a background character!!! I left the club I was in!!! I feel really happy because, now I can post more, and have my stories out before late hours!! Also I can have free time to myself!!!! But I ended up joining a new one today, the same time I left... 😔 welp nothing I can do about that!!! I joined because, I heard about tidying, and I've never done it before, so I'm really excited!!!(REEEEEE) N e wayz... So I have Monday's off now as well!!!

(I did this in less than an hour 😙✌️)

Also thanks for pushing me to post today kagetsuki4life

Have a good day or night wherever or whenever you read this and make sure to stay safe, hydrated, and EAT something proper.   😊🧚‍♀️🍃