Chapter 5 ½ "What comes next?" (Only Hazel's POV) (Short Chapter, I guess)

Friday 12:00AM

Hazel's POV:

Oh Hey, What are You all doing here?

Don't know? Or You just wanted to come and figure out of What happen to That Runt "Isabella"

Well, You guys aren't gonna get anything from Me, No Information, No Nothing.

So I think It is best that You all can leave.

You guys still didn't go away?

Ugh! Okay Fine.

You all probably wanna beat The crap out of Me, For What?

For Abusing and Killing Kids?

Yeah, That's fair with Me.

But All I did, I just wanted to do whatever I want, It is not My fault that Isabella is just a piece of Crap.

I don't even get why I am in jail in The First Place.

Okay! Okay! Maybe I did drink alot, abuse Isabella and Try to sell Her to a Gang and Pay Them to kill Her.

But They were selling My Favorite Drinks!

Still Mad at Me?

Fine, Whatever I don't care, You wanna stay with The Little Brat, You go be with The Brat and Her new Hamlet Musical Family or Whatever It is called.

All I did was just take all of My anger out of That Brat and It was enjoyable for Me.

So Yeah, You can get mad at Me or Whatever, It doesn't matter because I am actually gonna be on The Death Row just in a couple of weeks.

Well, I am glad that You are Happy that I am on The Death Row.

Still Wanna hang around?

Well I don't and I am sure that You all don't want too either.

Of Course We are Forced to do it but I think You all should stick around with Me for just a couple more minutes because I am pretty sure that You all don't wanna miss This.

Well, I get beat up almost every day but I am still up one My feet.

Aww, Does that make You so sad and mad? 😭😡

Well, You are not the only one here, You know.

I'm just surprised that The Two Dudes actually wanted The Little Runt, I'm surprised You all cared about The Kid because She is one hella of a nightmare.

I don't get why She didn't died from That House Fire that Her Parents had set Up.

I mean, I would've finished The job if I was there but I guess This Little Runt is a Survivor.

Don't worry about Me for breaking out because There is no way That I can, Even My Own Cellmate make sure that I won't escape.

Even if I did, I would probably be dead thanks to The Hamet Cast or Whatever That name of Their Musical is called.

Well, I am 40 years old and My Boyfriend broke up with Me which I am surprised because Together, We were just having fun by Torturing The Poor Runts in Our Home.

Aren't You guys that I don't have any Kids? Well I am happy that You are glad.

You really don't know How pissed off I am with This.

I think I might sing about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all Say...

The Fight for The Kid is not a rule that They'll bowed down

Insane!

Y'all cheat with The Cast, Now I am abuse by The Peeps Who's in here with Me

I'm so blue...

I thought We made an agreement When I took The Runt away

She was Mine but She is Yours

Well even now things are changed now

I have a little question for You~

What comes next?

The Runt is now free

Do You know How hard that Runt is need.

She is now safe and sound

Awesome! Wow!

Do You have a clue What's gonna happen now?!

CHILDREN RISE

(Hazel's eyes turn bright red and She saw-)

(Daveed Raise Isabella in The Air)

ABUSERS FALL

(Hazel's eyes turn bright red again and-)

(Renee, Phillippa and Jasmine laughing in The background)

It's much harder when It is all Your Turn

Aww, So sad...

You have get that runt to learn...

When It is gets too difficult for You...

Don't come crawling back to Me...

Da. Dada. Da. Da. Da. Dada. Da. Daya. Da. Da. Dada. Da. Daya. Daaaa~

Good Luck with Your Wish~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You enjoy it?

Well I am happy that You all did...

Oh Yeah, If By Chance if Everything goes down hill fast...

Don't come crawling back to Me and Don't say that I didn't warn You....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter 5 ½ (Sorry Guys, I just really wanted to make This because I wanted to make Hazel kinda sound like King George III, LOL, Hope You all enjoy).