Chapter 21 - Yeah and We're Leaving

Chapter 21

Pictures ran on the tv and words blared from the speakers. She wish it would all stop sometimes as the purple sheets around her, swallowed her. No longer did she want to hear the words spoken by lovers on the television, or watch them kiss till the daylight shined.

In other words, Megan felt helpless. She thougt she truly was helpless. All because of what Seth said. His words raised her from calm to furious in a matter of seconds, like 1 to 100 real quick.

But it didn't help that she could hear Landon and Amy laughing eevery once in a while through the thin walls. With the walls and last nights events for the paid, Megan couldn't help but let Seth's words sink in farther. He loves Amy, point blank.

The only thing she could muster at the second was a sigh when she heard Landon laugh loudly only to have Amy follow. She wish her room was farther away from hers so she could lock herself up in her room and craddle her stomach all day.

Whenever she got really sad about Landon, she'd grab the pictures of her twin babies. They filled her with the hope that she deeply needed. They weren't even born yet and they were already her anchor.

Usually, she would probably cry if she put on 15 pounds in 16 weeks, but since it was for them, she couldn't be happier about it. The only thing that really upsetted her about being pregnant was that she'd probably have to do it alone, if that surprises anyone.

Laughing echoed through both Megan's and Landon's room when Landon and Amy started laughing again. They were currently watching Family Fued.

Once Amy remember Landon doesn't remember ever seeing the show, they just had to watch it. Landon thought it was pretty boring beside the faces and reactions Steve Harvey, the host, makes. Some of them were truly prices.

"You look tired. You stayed up all night," Amy laid her hand on his chest and looked up at him.

Landon didn't bother returning her glance and kept his eyes on the television, "As if I didn't know that."

Amy glared at him for a second at his rude words making him sigh, "Fine, sorry. I'm fine, okay? I just have to pee. I'm not tired so just help me get up."

After she continued to look at him for a couple seconds, she finally nodded. She got off of him and stood beside his bed where he laid. She couldn't wait till he could do this by himself.

Gracefully, he took her arm and struggled to stand up completely. Once he did, he placed his weight on Amy's shoulder, not really caring if it was too much. Simply because she did not care when she did it.

Not even a second later, she grunted in discomfort. He pretended not to hear it for a minute and tried to slowly hop forward. Amy tried to follow his steps, but her grip was slipping slightly, "Did you get heavier? My god."

Rolling his eyes, he tried to take another step forward to the bathroom. She continued to struggle holding his weight up and finally couldn't do it anymore.

In all fairness, she thought he'd catch the wall of the dresser, but he didn't. He almost caught a large vase, but sent it tumbling down.Since she removed herself as suppport, he easily feel back down on his bad leg. Pain shot through it again and he winced in pain as he landed on his back.

His white, wooden door quickly flew open. He couldn't see her, but he knew it was Megan. He heard her steps reer closer to him, but Amy stopped her quickly.

"I can do this. You don't have a purpose any more," Amy spoke bitterly, blocking her from reaching Landon.

Megan scuffed at her and rolled her eyes before motioning towards Landon who was just laying painfully on the group. His whole body was going to be soar for a while, "Obviously, you can't do this, because if you could, he wouldn't be there."